PDA

View Full Version : what should i use to make it work

jayjayuk
24-12-2006, 05:00 AM
hi all i have a dreambox 500c

came preloaded with image, however the box went down after i updated a skin and it became corrupt

i installed uk01 image
however it let me find channels it wouldnt unscramble them?

im confused now :S and dont understand

i have the latest 3.20 gemini image and that came up with odd services to scan with however interface was nice ;)

so now i have a dreambox that wont show channels???

any help please??????????

sini
25-12-2006, 02:12 PM
i'm new to the dreambox scene but are the images you're using have the cams built in? cos i know with some of the dbox2 images you need to put them in after the flash.

scruff1963
25-12-2006, 03:57 PM
with uk01 you need reboot the box after the scan.
gemini should work unless the cam is initialised.
diorj 0.6 is from the latest cvs and runs fine on my box.

Donnie Darko
26-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Try a reflash or its time for dreamup

jayjayuk
27-12-2006, 12:01 AM
i have the cams and keys now for my image.....

im going to try and use 3.30 and put these files in it

do i just copy paste the 3 folders keys...etc???

ssghatore
27-12-2006, 04:23 PM
just flash uk05 ...its the best supposedly

jayjayuk
29-12-2006, 12:18 PM
cool thanks for the help, any idea where i can get the uk 05 image from plz?

im running the gemini 3.30 image now with cams, its frozen on me a few times, however the old images did 2.... not sure if its the box?
or signal?

sundip
01-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi,

I'm also new to the dreambox and would be greatful for any help. I have manahged to load on an image but some of the channels pixelate alot so its not clear at all. Would this be a CAM issue? I am using a neutrino image but not sure of what the version is or where to look.

PS I am using terminolgy above which to be perfectly honest I don't fully understand so would be grateful for a dummy's guide response.

Regards

Sundip

ssghatore
01-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Hi,
I'm also new to the dreambox and would be greatful for any help. I have manahged to load on an image but some of the channels pixelate alot so its not clear at all. Would this be a CAM issue? I am using a neutrino image but not sure of what the version is or where to look.
PS I am using terminolgy above which to be perfectly honest I don't fully understand so would be grateful for a dummy's guide response.
Regards
Sundip

kidha sundip:1:

you mnight need to purchase a signal booster from argos (?8)...or alternativly try using gemini 3.3. a pixelated semi-frozen picture usually means u have a low signal.