PDA

View Full Version : Games for onboard graphics

y2krog2000
18-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Does anyone know of any decent games I can download and play on a laptop with onboard intel graphics I cant upgrade the graphics on the laptop and the games I have for my pc wont work.

hacker
18-12-2006, 09:25 PM
What spec is the laptop mate?? and wat sorta games are you into??

Gavpo
18-12-2006, 11:36 PM
soldier of fortune no too bad..not too graphics intensive and quite a good game too..see if thats ok ..good benchmark
vice city and max payne other ones to try(should be ok if 64mb or more). if u really wanna kick the sh*t out ya graphics see if f.e.a.r. works

y2krog2000
19-12-2006, 07:27 AM
What spec is the laptop mate?? and wat sorta games are you into??

1.4ghz Celeron M with mobile intel 915GM/gms,910gml Express chipset graphics there are 2 of the graphics ones in device manager for some unknown reason and 1.2gb pc2700 memory. I was surprised that I was able to play world of warcraft on the laptop but uninstalled it because I didnt like it.

I have a p3000 wireless controler and like playing any games that I can use it with like driving and if there was any football games I would like them to. I got all the mario games for the pc last night and they are ok but would like to play something that looks a bit better.

Just tried crazy taxi 3 there and it wont work on it.

HyperD
26-12-2006, 05:02 PM
microsoft hearts might be playable.... :-p

y2krog2000
26-12-2006, 05:11 PM
microsoft hearts might be playable.... :-p

Im sure it would as I can play world of warcraft, return to castle wolfenstein etc.

If you read what I asked you will see that I asked for games to play with a controler, I dont think I can play cards with one do you.

Shipoftheline
27-12-2006, 08:10 AM
look for stuff before 2003 to be safe

GameSpy: Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix (http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/soldier-of-fortune-ii-double-helix/)

Collider
30-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Im sure it would as I can play world of warcraft, return to castle wolfenstein etc.

If you read what I asked you will see that I asked for games to play with a controler, I dont think I can play cards with one do you.

Is enemy territory one of them?

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (http://www.enemyterritory.com/main.html)

y2krog2000
30-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Is enemy territory one of them?

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Should be able to play that, it only needs a geforce 2 and 800mhz processor :woot: will give it a whirl.

martinuk
30-03-2007, 11:21 AM
You Wont Able To Play Much On That M8 You Lucky If Plays Them 1 Pound Games Ya Get From Pound Shop Laptops Are ****e For Games Get A Pc Get Good Card For 125 Pounds You Could Build Ya Self Pc For 150 Thirst Comp I Had Was Pent D 2.8 With 256 Ram And Ati 9600 Plays Lot Of Games

Gave It To Me Little Bro Comp Still Goin Lol

y2krog2000
30-03-2007, 11:45 AM
You Wont Able To Play Much On That M8 You Lucky If Plays Them 1 Pound Games Ya Get From Pound Shop Laptops Are ****e For Games Get A Pc Get Good Card For 125 Pounds You Could Build Ya Self Pc For 150 Thirst Comp I Had Was Pent D 2.8 With 256 Ram And Ati 9600 Plays Lot Of Game
I can play quite a few good games on this laptop, I might build another computer some time but I swapped my computer that I built for this laptop and the only thing that I cant do on the laptop that I could do on my pc is play SOME new games and the games that I can play I cant see the difference in the graphics.

Old system was

amd 64 3200
2gb pc3200
nvidia 6200 with 256mb of its own memory
and a few other things and im glad I swapped

Games that I have tried on this and they work.

rollercoaster tycoon 3 and wacky worlds (girlfriends game)
restarant empire (girlfriends game)
world of warcraft
call of duty 2
soldier of fortune 2
return to castle wolfenstein
wolfenstein enemy territory
need for speed most wanted
Hitman silent assassin

Games that I have tried and didnt work

medal of honour pacific assault
hitman blood money

Collider
30-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I can play quite a few good games on this laptop, I might build another computer some time but I swapped my computer that I built for this laptop and the only thing that I cant do on the laptop that I could do on my pc is play SOME new games and the games that I can play I cant see the difference in the graphics.

Old system was

amd 64 3200
2gb pc3200
nvidia 6200 with 256mb of its own memory
and a few other things and im glad I swapped

Games that I have tried on this and they work.

rollercoaster tycoon 3 and wacky worlds (girlfriends game)
restarant empire (girlfriends game)
world of warcraft
call of duty 2
soldier of fortune 2
return to castle wolfenstein
wolfenstein enemy territory
need for speed most wanted
Hitman silent assassin

Games that I have tried and didnt work

medal of honour pacific assault
hitman blood money

Hey cool call of duty 2 will probably work on my laptop then,love me vaio but its a nightmare to get any games working on it same proplem as you,enemy territory is funny as hell online though :)

bladesftp
30-03-2007, 11:30 PM
farcry will work m8 have a m8 with the same gfx chip and runs smoothly