PDA

View Full Version : what program do i need to stream my sky feed on the net

hutchy
17-12-2006, 08:31 AM
can someone please give or tell me the software i need to stream a live sky feed i have my tv card and have the rf coaxe connected but i dont no what software i need to stream it onb net.

thanks

safa786
18-12-2006, 06:12 AM
i can suggest u is sopcast i used to use it P2P gud

Speedy2206
18-12-2006, 12:11 PM
You could get a TV card for your PC and connect the box directly to your machine, and then use VLC (Free software - VideoLAN - Free Software and Open Source video streaming solution for every OS! (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. to broadcast the stream across the net.

If you are talking about 'card sharing' then you are thinking along the wrong lines though.

Either way, make sure you have a decent and fast internet connection - you shouldn't be using anything less than a 10Mb connection if you want to be streaming live television from your home computer :)

kryten77
15-01-2007, 11:45 AM
NSV tools can also be used mate. Means any str*am can be watched in winamp.

zibi
26-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Hi mate,
You also have windows media encoder. It's free and easy to setup. Your card should be reconised and by entering your ipaddress on any computer (as long as your router is configured proprely) you should be able to see your tv picture on any player. (windows, realplayer...)
Have fun..

26-02-2007, 09:19 PM
another plus 1 for windows media