PDA

View Full Version : albums to die for......

Timoweb
13-12-2006, 03:28 PM
albums to die for......

nss1888
13-12-2006, 03:56 PM
The winner has to be Zip Zap Rap, Devistatin Dave was where Public Enemy got there sound ... he WAS Flava Flavs mentor

:confused: then again, mabe not :D

nickyg
14-12-2006, 12:33 AM
john bult....julie's sixteenth birthday.....thats just wrong,
and the let me touch him one looks like theve all allready done time for doing just that lol,peace,nickyg.

Lainie
16-12-2006, 04:36 PM
hilarious

:roflmao: :banana4:

kryten77
04-01-2007, 05:49 AM
The McKeithers album. The one in the front with the flowery shirt thing on has to be a man in drag ....surely.

darkdogs
08-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Okay you will not have heard of this band, but the lead guitar is only 17 and the drummer 18. you heard them here first. it takes a while to load but keep with it . Jase on lead plays the guitar behind his head after 1 min. and with a violin string after 2 mins
Promo Clip (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. If one of there gigs is near you go and be awed

notanotherone
08-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Okay you will not have heard of this band, but the lead guitar is only 17 and the drummer 18. you heard them here first. it takes a while to load but keep with it . Jase on lead plays the guitar behind his head after 1 min. and with a violin string after 2 mins
Promo Clip (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. If one of there gigs is near you go and be awed
not bad have to admit ,the bit where he plays the guitar behind his head soz to say, nothing new, ever seen a guy called jimmy hendrix?he done all that and also played it with his teeth even played it against an amp and a speaker the lad sounds like hes watched a lot of hendrix in fact i have listened to it a couple of times and am sure i can hear " all along the watchtower " coming through which aint a bad thing yep liked it

kryten77
10-01-2007, 01:15 AM
The album cover for country church...is that Ron Jeremy on the right side of the picture...Surely not !!!