PDA

View Full Version : dreambox

yunus
07-12-2006, 10:18 PM
what channels are being opened on dream box at the moment without cams or cards. if so which and how

notanotherone
08-12-2006, 12:27 AM
not sure i understand this one is it a freeview box you want ???????

krazylegz
08-12-2006, 08:48 PM
what channels are being opened on dream box at the moment without cams or cards. if so which and how

not a lot open at the minute m8 not eben worth turning on without a cam or card,unless u like hustler tv like;)

ps take no notice of nao he's scottish....LOL;)

yunus
09-12-2006, 07:19 PM
oh well. will just have to try to get into a cs club to get the most out of dreambox but there like rocking horese **** to find

wobbly
12-12-2006, 10:35 AM
channel availability on the dreambox satellite models, vary from day to day.
There is a list of different emulators available both pure software and also hardware.
Codes and updates are published across the web on an almost hourly basis, take a look at places like gyik.ws or funfiles.ws for a steady trickle of emulators and codes.
It really depends on your personal levels of expectation.
I've got a dreambox 7020s, with a dragon cam, a diablo cam and a t-rex cam as my hardware emulators and I switch to whichever one has current codes for my viewing tastes.
I use a combination of cam3d, mgcamd, evocam and a few more, installed and running on the dreambox.
I chose to use a wide range of emulators to ensure that I can use (at least some) of the daily codes that are published.