PDA

View Full Version : New programm Idea, I think Im a celebrity please dont dump me in here?

Diablo13
05-12-2006, 05:46 AM
Now that "I'm a pratt get me out of here" has finally finished (and notanotherone has closed the thread), I think its time the non fans of the show hit back. I would like to take votes and nominations for a new show, which with a bit of luck could be taken up by 1 of the tv companies. I would call it;
"I think I'm a celebrity, please dont dump me in here". The format would be similar to the other one except that celebs would be voted into a Had'es type enviroment by viewers, who could also decide what kind of ritual humiliation had to be undertaken by the inmates. They would have to build a camp from bits of rotting wood and cast off asylum seekers clothes which were unwashed. The camp itself would be situated in the smelliest part of the Florida Everglades swampland and visited every week by politicians who would report their stories and throw them some raw fish if they managed to do a trick or stand on their heads in the ooze for 15 minuits as a default. There would be no getting out unless they had been there for at least 6 months and then promissed to vanish into obscurity and never appear on a television OR radio show ever again.
This would improve the standards of entertainment enormously as no one would want to be voted in. It would clear out some of the "past their sell by date" entertainers who hang around popping up like a bad smell every so often.
I invite all members to cast their votes on this new show, and to tell their friends about it as well so they can join wod to vote. All voting members will receive 3 nominations per week as to who should be picked up by the CIA and dumped in there, wearing just what they were wearing when caught. The celebs with the most votes will be put on the hitlist.
To start you off here are the first 3 nominations:
Ant and Dec - Lets see how they like it.
Michael Barrymore - for being the most infamous boring has been ever.
Mr. Blobby - So they could all eat him when food got low.

This survey is free to take part in and your details will not be sold on to any other company, blah blah. A prize may be offered to those taking part of;
1. A Readers Digest offer of something useless and and prize draw in the post.
2. A pair of Albert Steptoes soiled undercrackers.
Thank you all for taking part. :goodluck: To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. (http://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. )

notanotherone
05-12-2006, 03:50 PM
jordon and peter ......what a pair of twa**
spice girls .....please dont come back
jodie marsh .........what has she ever done
all these wannabees who want to go into the Big Brother house
Big Brother itself .........arggggggggggggggggggggggh

Lainie
06-12-2006, 10:18 PM
nancy de whateveryoucallher - she is famous for giving sven you know what!! and i thot ms loos was bad

:cussing: :cussing:

kryten77
15-12-2006, 05:23 AM
Graham Norton....Just for being Graham Norton
David Whatsisname from Little Britain...He bugs the t*ts off of me
Julian Clarey....Why ????
Joe Pasquale..Squeeky voiced little geek
Jose "The Chosen One".....****

I'll leave it at that so the is room left for other people

whirlweb
18-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Lost/forgotten Celebrity Alternatve