Chats

look for DVD Player Bluetooth GPS SAT NAV FM Radio Stereo CD +Rear Camera

DVD Player Bluetooth GPS SAT NAV FM Radio Stereo CD +Rear Camera

to fit in vauxhall vectra 2006

will this fit Hidden Content
    and work

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Sorry I can not say one way or the other about that one but I would have thought first you would need the adaptor cables so your steering wheel controls ect will work (not sure if you can get them I see it comes from china) . Is it the same size for your car ? I got an adaptor plate for my car and its a crap fit , what happens if it goes wrong? while I am not trying to put you off the unit honest Hidden Content I am merely trying to point out the pitfalls . Do top of the range vectras come with what you are after fitted ? that might be an idea, you could email the flebay seller and ask about any other leads you might need. Also join a Vectra owners site see if they can help ,having said all that have you looked at the xtron range on flebay ?
    Hidden Content
    A little bit more than the one you are looking at but I hope that helps be weary tho one of them said it was in the uk but the sellers info said china, naughty
    Have you thought of a second hand well known make ? I don't know if you can get one with all you want but I brought an alpine awhile back from some one from your neck of the woods (he just deals with alpine and I have been happy with it .What ever you chose all the best mate and let us know how you get on

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

3. Thanks ilovenzb thanked for this post