Been using the new operating system for about a day now and apart from it not activating straight away, probably due to the sheer number of activations going on, i love the operating system! I admit i was a windows 8 hater swore I'd never use it!. Is windows 10 anything like windows 8? I'd say no, but i never used windows 8 in its last iteration of 8.1.

Windows 10 is intuative imo, i've not had that head scratching moment where i'm trying to find something and not finding it quickly! Yes, there is a few seconds delay but nothing anywhere near win8!

I've tried the xbox one game stream and i am pretty impressed with it, it works flawlessly after the intial period of setting it up and I was surprised to find when i plugged my controller to the PC it then controlled the game on screen and the xbox one more or less instantly! I suppose this may depend on the speed of your network hardware and the amount of traffic but no issues on my gigabyte lan and cat 6 cabling. The sound also comes out your pc speakers too. From messaging to game streaming, the xbox app has to be my most favourite thing about win10 so far!

The only glitch I can see is that Cortana does not work yet on my system but I dont have a mic connected all the time anyway so its no big issue yet!

These are just my initial observations after a day and things may crop up in the next few days, but so far so good.