Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Khaaan... You Call Me Back?

'Blast, I've left the Enterprise without my Communicator again' is soon to become the new 'Shatner! I've left my keys at home!'

While it may not enable you to contact orbiting starships using subspace transmissions, or request Scotty?s transportation services, it will allow you to command your friends to come over immediately armed with pizza and Star Trek DVDs.

This flawlessly accurate Prop Replica Communicator is a fully functioning Bluetooth handset, which means that all of you glorious Trekkies out there can make and receive calls in the way you do in your wildest dreams, with a flick of that iconic antenna grille.

Painstakingly 3D scanned from the last remaining Communicator prop in the universe, every curve and line, even the texture(!) of the original housing has been faithfully recreated. Truly a one-of-a-kind collectors item, this nostalgic piece is crafted from hefty die-cast metal and comes presented in its own foam-lined transit case.

In classic futuristic fashion there's been no expense spared on the technical side of things either - boasting a specially made MEMS Microphone for crystal-clear phone calls, a wireless charging stand that keeps the device in place with a magnetic latch and a high-quality speaker for blasting out your favourite music (probably not one to casually take down the park though!).

Best of all, this magnificent device hosts an insane range of authentic Star Trek sounds and conversation fragments - cementing the Communicator as a serious prop that?s going to make a collector's mind implode with searing joy.

What better way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the greatest show to grace the galaxy?
more info
Product Features:

• Highly accurate prop replica: created from 3D laser scans of the last known screen-used hero props
  • This fully functioning Bluetooth handset means you can make and receive phone calls like a Starship Enterprise crew member
  • Contactless charging: just place on the magnetic stand to charge
  • Authentic SFX sounds and voices from the StarTrek universe
  • Includes high quality light foam lined hard transit case
  • High quality speaker is perfect for hands free calls and playing music
  • Equally high quality MEMS microphone means crystal clear call quality
  • Officially licensed by CBS

Dimensions:

Measures approximately 22cm(W) x 13.9cm(H) x 4.8cm(D)

Hidden Content