Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Remove Sepp Blatter From The FIFA Presidency

Football is the biggest and most beautiful sport on the planet.

And from the top down, the game is crumbling.

As FIFA President, Sepp Blatter has overseen an organisation that has had its senior executives dragged out of hotel rooms at dawn by the FBI. He has overseen the most controversial World Cup bids in the organisation's history - both of which stink of corruption. He has overseen the Qatar bid come to fruition despite the deaths of construction workers. And he has stayed at the top despite persistent reports about FIFA?s serious financial mismanagement. Our FIFA video game purchases have helped him finance a ?19 million film about himself!

Me and my friends set this petition up for Sepp Blatter to resign as FIFA President because we support our local teams. My team, AFC Wimbledon, have shown that fan-power CAN make a difference - we pitched together to create our club which the fans still own today. We cant just leave it to the FBI and the sponsors to pressurise his exit, we can gather together in the same way to show our anger at his foul regime.

Little wonder the FBI are now stepping in. And British politicians are calling for change -- MP Damian Collins wants the serious fraud office to investigate the World Cup bid and that's great to hear. But it will take months of painstaking inertia before any such investigation could even dream of taking place.

In the meantime, this petition gives football fans a voice, an opportunity to rally their collective anger at FIFA's president.

FIFA makes billions from sponsorships and we are the unhappy customers that fill their coffers. We pack the stands every week. We travel to international tournaments and pay our Sky bills. And as customers we have the right to hold the boss culpable.

Hidden Content if you're tired of seeing our beautiful game rotting from the core.

Hidden Content if you're tired of football?s governing body being mentioned every week alongside the word 'corrupt'.

Hidden Content , sign it if you want the change FIFA's members cannot make themselves, sign it if you want Sepp Blatter out!

Hidden Content
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

2. Thanks billy149uk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    signed and hope it does some good

4. Likes alanjg007 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Signed and past it on via email

6. Likes alanjg007 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    We live ina corrupt world and thats a fact. Don’t matter who you are, when your in any position of power your open to bribery and with the best intent in the world most succumb. It’s a sad state of affairs but that’s the merry go round we live on! What goes around turns around …….. it’s called karma 
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by berley Hidden Content
    We live ina corrupt world and thats a fact. Don’t matter who you are, when your in any position of power your open to bribery and with the best intent in the world most succumb. It’s a sad state of affairs but that’s the merry go round we live on! What goes around turns around …….. it’s called karma 

....did you sign it thou, or was that just some cosmic thoughts from mystic berley lmafo
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Sepp Blatter has just announced he will step down.

A FIFA congress has been called and a new President will be elected.

The chance for FIFA reform has begun.

Well done Alan for highlighting this and also to each and everyone who took time to sign the petition.

10. Likes fergalsworld, alanjg007 liked this post