Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Watch Tony Hawk completes world?s first ever 1080 on Hendo Hoverboard

If you?re going to disrupt the skateboarding genre, you?re going to have to deal with Tony Hawk.

So check out this video of Tony Hawk doing a 1080 on the Hendo hoverboard!

Hendo?s Hoverboard is making headlines, and now it has to open its door to an intrigued Tony Hawk. The skateboarding icon will go down in history as one of the most influential pioneers in the sport of skateboarding, but just because he is out of the skateboarding limelight it doesn?t mean he gone for good. When a company like Hendo strips the wheels, literally, from the boards he?s so fond of, you bet The Birdman will come pecking at your door.

Instead of shooing him away with a broom, the folks at Hendo are letting Mr. Hawk grind their miniature hoverboard skate park. The Birdman hasn?t quite lost his touch yet, evident by his attempt to complete the first ever 1080 on a hoverboard. Even long after he retired, Tony Hawk is still making some sort of imprint on an emerging trend?though we?re quite sure pro hoverboarding is still quite a few years away.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Not quite as good as back to the future and apparently can't be used on the steets, but it's a great concept... maybe one day!