Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Amazon Fire TV - has plex already installed!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Fire TV is a tiny box that plugs into your HDTV for easy and instant access to Netflix, Prime Instant Video, Demand 5, Spotify, Sky News, Curzon Home Cinema, YouTube, low-cost video rentals and much more. With access to thousands of TV episodes and movies, plus your favourite subscriptions and streaming services, you can watch what you want, when you want. If you're a Prime member, enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, including exclusives like Vikings, Extant, Ripper Street, and Alpha House.

Fire TV has voice search that actually works. The old way of searching with a TV remote—scrolling and clicking one letter at a time on an alphabet grid—is painful. With Fire TV you simply speak the title, actor or genre into the remote and you're done.

Fire TV may be tiny on the outside, but it has huge hardware specs on the inside. It has a powerful quad-core processor, dedicated GPU, 2 GB of memory, and dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi. With a fast, fluid interface, high definition 1080p video, and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound, Fire TV looks—and sounds—amazing. We also added an exclusive new feature called ASAP that predicts what movies and TV episodes you'll want to watch and gets them ready to stream instantly. No one likes waiting for videos to buffer.

As a bonus, we also added games. There are over three hundred titles to explore on Fire TV including blockbuster games like Minecraft, The Walking Dead, Monsters University and Amazon exclusive Sev Zero, as well as great free games. To enhance gaming even further, we're also introducing our new Amazon Fire Game Controller—a dedicated wireless game controller designed to take you deeper into the action, with even more titles to enjoy.

Our customers in the US are loving both Fire TV and Fire Game Controller, and we are thrilled to now introduce them to the UK.

— The Amazon Fire TV Team.

P.S. We think everyone will love Fire TV, but it's especially great for Prime members, who can enjoy instant, unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video. As a thank you to both new and existing Prime members, we're excited to offer Fire TV for just ?49, for five days only.

Hidden Content

only ?49.99 if you sign up for prime thou
    Last edited by alanjg007; 04-09-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

Post Thanks
    Chats
    i think this is a great looking box? what do you lot think?
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Looks good and nice specs

4. Likes alanjg007 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Just pre-ordered one myself and as a prime member, get it for ?49.00

Good spec and it's the only one that will do Netflix, Amazon Instant and stream from server so its an all round win for me. Development has already begun in the US, so should see plenty of hacks, mods and improvements as well.