Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Respected Pro Tipster gazza2008's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Grand national Day

Good Morning All

Sorry I never posted any bets yesterday I always go on the Friday As am the Ticket Holder Ive got to make sure everyone ready Hidden Content .

Anyway onto todays Tips

NAP. WILD BLUE YONDER 1.30 Aintree Currently 9/2 with Stan James

WILDE BLUE YONDER, who ran a blinder to finish fifth in the Supreme and he would most likely have won his two previous starts, at Newbury and Ascot, but for last-flight falls. Another positive is the form of Alan King, who has had a number run well already this week.

NB At Fishers Cross 2.50 Aintree Currently 6/4 with Betfred

The World Hurdle form usually stands up and with More Of That an absentee following his impressive win at Prestbury Park last month, the door could be left wide open for AT FISHERS CROSS, also owned by JP McManus and winner of a Grade 1 over C&D at this meeting 12 months ago. Rebecca Curtis' charge has been difficult to train this season, but he bounced back to something like his best when beating the reopposing Zarkandar in the aforementioned World Hurdle last month. Melodic Rendezvous is interesting trying three miles for the first time, while Whisper is improving all the time and he arrives buoyed by his Coral Cup triumph last month.

EW Balder Success 2.05 Aontree Currently 4/1 with Paddy Power.

Has won five hurdle races and four chases from 2m to 2m 4f on ground varying from good to heavy. A winner at 9-4 in a Grade 2 chase in the Group 2 Betbright Mobile Pendil Novices' Chase at Kempton over 2m 4f (soft) on his latest outing in February, beating God's Own by 1 1/4l. Has won 3 times this season

AS FOR THE MAIN FEATURE GRAND NATIONAL there about 4 I fancy I will List them here Remember 4.15 race Aintree ALL BETS EW

COLBERT STATION Currently 50/1 with Stan James
    Winner of three hurdle races and two chases from 2m 1f to 3m on ground varying from soft to heavy. Fell having jumped the last when 8-1 at Leopardstown over 2m 5f (soft) in a chase won by Pass The Hat last month on his latest outing

MR MOONSHINE CURRENTLY 33/1 With paddys
    Winner of two hurdle races and four chases from 2m 4f to 3m 2f on ground varying from good to heavy. Beaten 4 1/2l by Maggio when second of 5 at 5-4fav on his latest outing in a chase at Kelso over 2m 7f (good to soft) last month. Has won at Warwick and Musselburgh this season.

LONG RUN Currently 16/1 with Hills
    Has won five hurdle races and ten chases from 2m to 3m 2f on ground varying from good to heavy. Won on his latest outing in a chase when 2-5fav at Kelso over 3m 2f (good to soft) in February, beating Knockara Beau by 6l.

TEAFORTHREE Currently 12/1 with Most Firms

Has won five hurdle races and ten chases from 2m to 3m 2f on ground varying from good to heavy. Won on his latest outing in a chase when 2-5fav at Kelso over 3m 2f (good to soft) in February, beating Knockara Beau by 6l.

PINEAU DE RE Currnetly 25/1 With Stan James

Winner of two hurdle races, a NH flat race and three chases from 2m to 3m 4f on ground varying from good to soft - heavy. Third of 23 behind Fingal Bay beaten 1/2l at 33-1 on his latest outing in a hurdle race at Cheltenham over 3m (good) last month. Has won at Exeter and Thurles this season.

Regards

Gaz

PS also Premier Tips Bets for today are as follows

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE 4 FOLD this is a 3 point bet on

Bristol City V Preston

Carlisle V Swindon

Gillingham V Rotherham

St Mirron V Motherwell

this pays 9/1 on betfred goals galore bonus RED Coupon

Also we have a special for World Cup 2014 If interested Please PM ME I will give you more details
    For all my horse racing tips see below
    Hidden Content

2. Thanks fergalsworld thanked for this post
    Respected Pro Tipster gazza2008's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    Hope you all had some good winners. I had Pineau De Re ew at 25/1

and also had balder success

Well done to all

Gaz
    For all my horse racing tips see below
    Hidden Content