Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Multiple household concoles and gaming

Hi there. I know it is possible to connect multiple Xbox consoles together within a single house so gamers in different rooms can play each other, there is a variety of ways of being able to do this. I have been offered a second xbox console which I thought would be able to go in my other sons room. Thought that them both having one each in separate rooms would stop endless bickering and falling out, thus they can also play different games.
    I know I would have to upgrade our xbox gold account to a family package which would be more expensive but would it be possible to say Play Fifa14/COD/minecraft etc against each other in separate rooms without having to purchase another version of the game for the second console. In other words is it possible to play each other on separate consoles with only one copy of the game or does each console need an original in each console to be able to play each other? Don't really want the expense of having to buy additional games as well as upgrading the gold account to a family one.
    Hope someone can help

Post Thanks
    Chats
    in answer to your question. on an unhacked mc's, both consoles would have to have a copy of the game. Then if you both had copies then you could use 'system link' but not all games have that function...and i'm sure fifa14 is one of them that dont.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru