Good Morning All.

As you can see I do get good Info from time to time. I even got shouted at for posting it in a public form (feck them) Hidden Content

Anyway thank god the jumps meeting is back and its Aintree today and tomorrow. I will defo be going tomoz I may go today as well.

Anyway onto todays bets.

NAP. IFANDBUTWHYNOT 1.55 Aintree 7/2 with Tote and Paddy Power

IFANDBUTWHYNOT will be in his element. Successful at Newcastle and Cheltenham around this time last year, he's fairly treated and could be another winner for man-of-the-moment AP McCoy.

NB Fruity O'Rooney 2.30 Aintree Currently 3/1 with Stan James and Paddy Power

An interesting rematch between Pigeon Island and FRUITY O?ROONEY who were first and second in a similar event at Ascot in April. There is little between them on the revised terms but their win records suggest that Fruity O?Rooney may be better suited by this sharper track and he also has the benefit of a recent run. Hey Big Spender is on a handy mark if back to his 2011-12 form and Triggerman is also potentialy well treated. The two Irish challengers arrive in decent form but may be ideally suited by quicker ground.

EW Wishful Thinking 3.05 Aintree Currently 6/1 with Coral

Runner-up (off 4lb higher) in this last year; thereabouts again

Good Luck All

GAZ

PS as you know I also have a football tipping service. Ans as BT SPORTS are having a FREE WEEKEND PASS......Then so am I todays bets are as follows.

Good Morning All.

Two bets today, both 3 pointers
Over 2 goals treble Aston Villa v Everton10/11, Huddersfield v Leeds Evs (this is an early Kick off) and Walsall v Coventry 4/5. Over Under coupon in Betfred.

This Treble pays over 5/1 or (5.87) on Decimal Scale.

Also Peterborough on William Hill Score and win coupon 3/1

Good Luck.....all prices correct at time of posting.

--
Hidden Content