Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Possible Virgin Media TiVo Chip?

Hi, First of all apologies if I have posted in the wrong section,

I am getting VM and their tv services and I would really love to have SKY Sports on my package. It is incredibly expensive and my only option is online streaming. Is this the only way for now? Is there any way I could view sports channels on my TiVo box. Even if I were to pay a small fee I would rather do that. Please advise.

Post Thanks
    Chats
    no replies yet ?

Post Thanks
    Chats
    I don't think there is a way to get what you want since they changed the encryption to Nagra 3 i'm afraid.
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats
    You should have just got their broadband in.Put a splitter at the out side of the vm box and bought yourself a kryptview box,running a cable from splitter to k/w box.Then it's ALL free.

5. Likes fergalsworld liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats
    They have a free tv service which I will go for after a few months. The only reason I got the xl tv is because I've been given some good discounts by my local virgin media salesman. This krypt view box, are they expensive and what will be the one I need for all HD channels. Will they also be able to track it and come after me because of it? Is there anyway I can also see how to install a splitter. (Still pretty new to this free tv malarkey) Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats
    You need the A850 HD they are around the ?250 mark there is always the risk when getting free tv but they will be more interested in catching the big fish(server) than come after the little fish
    To install the splitter is easy in coming cable feed in then one to original box and the other to your other box Hidden Content see piccie
    Hidden Content
    D I S C LA I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Thanks a lot ! I will definitely consider this once I've got enough for an A850. Tv is too bloody expensive now a days.