Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: PLEASE HELP

Post Thanks
    Chats

PLEASE HELP

When i was born 49 years ago i had 2 brothers and a sister.

About 16 years ago my oldest brother Ben had a brain hemorrhage and died suddenly in hospital after what we thought at first was a stroke.

13 years ago my brother Leslie also had a hemorrhage but this time sustained mild brain damage causing him to have memory loss. The hardest thing in your life is having to tell your brother who you are and explaining to him that he has already lost both parents and a brother then also explaining to him he,s married with children

As time progressed he regained some of his memory but also gained bad balance and diabetes and a few other things on the way.
    Hidden Content

3 days ago we found out he now has vascular dementia possibly due to a recent stroke and as time goes he will lose his memory again and forget us all once again.

This now means we have to create new memories for him as often as we can to help him remember us for as long as he can.

The Alzheimer's society will be taking him out once a week shortly to help him with new memories.

So i feel that if i could help them with funding there charity it would make me feel like i was helping him

I have created a donation point on just giving to help people raise money for a good cause and in the process volunteered myself to jump out of a perfectly good plane.

If you feel you can help and donate anything, me and my family would be so grateful.

Please click on the link below to donate and thank you so much for reading my story.

Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats
    Best of luck Martin, both with the jump and the fundraising, its a cause close to my heart x
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

3. Thanks Hunter thanked for this post