Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Meet the world's cheapest phablet!

Hidden Content
    Smartphone upstart Blu Products has dished out three brand new Android-powered smartphones, each of them aimed at different users and price points ? but it?s the biggest one that?s caught our eye. Fancy a 200 quid Hidden Content ? Look no further than the Blu Life View.

Despite measuring in at 8.9mm thin, the Blu Life View packs in a 5.7-inch HD display along with a beefy 12-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and a five-megapixel front-facing camera. There?s plenty of storage space on the phone thanks to the 16GB of flash memory built-in, which can also be expanded up to a further 32GB thanks to the microSD memory card slot, plus a healthy 1GB of RAM to help you multi-task with ease. Ringing up at $299 (?200), who needs a ?465 Hidden Content when this phablet gives you plenty of viewing space for less than half the price?
    Hidden Content
    The Blu Life One, on the other hand, is a fully aluminium-clad, five-inch smartphone, that?s protected by Gorilla Glass 2. Much like the View, the One also shares the same price point and specs, but in a smaller and more manageable chassis. If you?re after something even cheaper, Blu Products has you covered with its Life Play, which is priced at $229 (?153). The low-range model measures in with a 7.9mm thin design, a 4.7-inch display and a five-megapixel rear camera. The storage built-in stacks up shorter, as there?s only 4GB of space, but that?s also upgradeable via microSD.
    Each phone in the Blu Life series comes packing the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean release, a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and even dual-SIM slots, so you can have one number for work and one for play. The whole line is US only, but if you?re looking to import, they go on sale at the end of April.
    Are you looking for something that sizes up for less, or are you holding out for Samsung?s next-gen Note? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Smartphone upstart Blu Products has dished out three brand new Android-powered smartphones, each of them aimed at different users and price points ? but it?s the biggest one that?s caught our eye. Fancy a 200 quid Hidden Content ? Look no further than the Blu Life View.

Despite measuring in at 8.9mm thin, the Blu Life View packs in a 5.7-inch HD display along with a beefy 12-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash and a five-megapixel front-facing camera. There?s plenty of storage space on the phone thanks to the 16GB of flash memory built-in, which can also be expanded up to a further 32GB thanks to the microSD memory card slot, plus a healthy 1GB of RAM to help you multi-task with ease. Ringing up at $299 (?200), who needs a ?465 Hidden Content when this phablet gives you plenty of viewing space for less than half the price?
    Hidden Content
    The Blu Life One, on the other hand, is a fully aluminium-clad, five-inch smartphone, that?s protected by Gorilla Glass 2. Much like the View, the One also shares the same price point and specs, but in a smaller and more manageable chassis. If you?re after something even cheaper, Blu Products has you covered with its Life Play, which is priced at $229 (?153). The low-range model measures in with a 7.9mm thin design, a 4.7-inch display and a five-megapixel rear camera. The storage built-in stacks up shorter, as there?s only 4GB of space, but that?s also upgradeable via microSD.
    Each phone in the Blu Life series comes packing the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean release, a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and even dual-SIM slots, so you can have one number for work and one for play. The whole line is US only, but if you?re looking to import, they go on sale at the end of April.
    Are you looking for something that sizes up for less, or are you holding out for Samsung?s next-gen Note? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

2. Thanks notanotherone thanked for this post
    Likes fergalsworld, thelostone liked this post
    Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Meet the world's cheapest phablet!

Will need to import from USA though or could try ebay when its launched.

Post Thanks
    Chats

I'm holding out for the S4 - eye tracking brilliance

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Go1dmember Hidden Content
    I'm holding out for the S4 - eye tracking brilliance
    The S3's smart stay (eye detection) does'nt work properly, l hope they have tested the S4's feautures.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Tablets these days are just getting bigger and thinner just like phones :L

Post Thanks
    Chats

I remember my first phone. It was a Motorola 8800x. It had a 1 inch green screen. ?250. Now the thing I carry round does almost everything apart from make a good latte. That said it can direct me to somewhere I can get a good latte. And now with my tablet i can watch movies, listen to music. It's mad.