Thanks so much to World Of Satellite for a great service as always on my new toy Hidden Content The VU+ Solo 2. Its awesome. Picture quality and speed of it compared to the Solo is streets apart. Ive got a Solo1, a Uno and now the Solo 2 and the Solo 2 is by far the best box. Runs so much faster than the other 2 and the picture quality is so much better at 1080p.

Cozmo and i were setting up all 3 with new firmware and the Solo being the biggest pain to do and took the longest, then the uno was a bit quicker and the Solo 2 was done in about 5 mins flat!!! The EPG update happens so quick we both sat there and went has it worked??? Amazing box and amazing service as usual from WOS Hidden Content

The other thing i did notice was that i changed the LNB at the same time as i changed the box. Changed the LNB and on one of the channels before the change it was running at 70%, after i changed the LNB on the UNO it said 86% which i was very happy with then sorted the Solo 2 and checked the same channel again and it was all the way up at 99% !! Result Hidden Content Nilesat is now clearing without a issue where as before it wold break up but it runs fine even on a cloudy day Hidden Content

WOS you are the best and cannot recommend enough Hidden Content My mate just seen the solo 2 and think i will be placing a order for another one at some point with you Hidden Content

TT