Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Tinkertiler

Post Thanks
    Chats

Tinkertiler

I have to say a big thanks for TT, For the past couple of months I have been firing questions at him regarding my 360, not only has he answered them all, but when I realised I didnt really want to put a soldering iron in my hand, and start writing code to my xbox he gracefully told me to package it up and send it to him. Being the cheeky bugger that I am, I also chucked a couple of hard drives in their hoping he would put some more useful items / information on them. ( I have to say a further thanks here as only when I got them back did I realise I had given him one with a lot of information on that tho I dont use very often, I do sometimes refer to). TT has now returned everything and after a quick email saying I was reading up on what I needed to do next, he replied with full instructions. How happy am I? Made up!! I have nearly tweo hdd full of games and an Xbox that the kids arent touching! When asking him what I needed to send him, as he had costs - the chip, return postage, his time - that like mine, not a lot of due to work / family commitments, yet all he asked was that I give a donation to WOD. In respect of that I have donated half of this months goal, and will do again next month.

This coule be the way forward for all of us and to help Gaz keep this place running. A few items sold and the money donated to the forum, a few services offered by members, at a reduced members rate again given back to the forum. Maybe a raffle once or twice a year where the members pay for raffle tickets and whilst a few prizes could be bought with the saes, again with Gaz getting a share for the costs, some members could offer services as prizes or eve donate items that are not wanted, or even new like from our site sponsors.

Until late last year, I hadnt used WOD as much as I should / could have and had forgotten how generous and helpful our members are. It wasnt until after coming out of a 3 week stay in hospital and being told to take things easy for 6 months that I have really started posting on / reading the posts on a nearly daily basis.

Long Live WOD and its members.

Buck

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Tinkertiler

It was a pleasure mate have fun Hidden Content

EDIT - And thanks very much for the donation im sure the boss will be pleased Hidden Content
    Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!

Be the change you want to see in the world

3. Thanks ilovenzb, Gazer, berley, buckthehero thanked for this post
    Likes ilovenzb, berley, buckthehero liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Tinkertiler

A Big Thanks to Buckthehero for his kind donation of ?40 last nite ......this will go a long way in helping us keep this place alive Hidden Content

And again a big Thanks goes out to Mr tinkertiler himself again for giving his time up to help our members out Hidden Content well done to you m8

I'V got to say a lot of our new members do not know what goes on behind the scenes here at WoD ....
    We have a great Bunch of Admin & Mods and a few good members that give up a lot of there time to keep WoD running and helping new & old members out with what ever they can when they can
    Plus most of the time its free and dont ask for anythink in return and that is the only reason i would not like to see this place die......... because of the staff and our members that give this place there time.

Once again a big thanks to both Tinks and Bucks

Regards Gazer
    Hidden Content
    Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal!
    All the files available on this forum are kept for experimental and educational purpose only!

Hidden Content