Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  8
    Post Thanks
    Chats

TNA Hall of Fame

What does everyone think of this? Personally i think its a ridiculous idea considering they've only been around for 10 years. Im guessing so its only so they can induct the people that WWE cant (like Sting, Macho Man, Warrior and Sammartino).

2. Thanks Diablo13, Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: TNA Hall of Fame

You do have a point that TNA has only been around as a company for 10 years, though many of the wrestlers have been around for much longer than that in other companies like the WWE, and WCW.
    I can see their point in wanting their own "Hall of Fame" because WWE has one, so many of the wrestlers may be inducted into both companies halls. As WWE only induct about 6 a year into their hall, it means that more wrestlers can be inducted yearly into one or the other as well?
    There are some wrestlers who deserve to be in the Hall of Fame, people like Sting for instance, who has been a great wrestler for years, but will never get into the WWE hall because he refuses to work for them!
    Jeff Jarret, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Rob van Damm, A J Styles, Eddie Guerrero, to name just some who deserve to be recognised, either now or when they retire from competition by TNA who they did a lot of work for in its early years. Some of them are already, or will get into the WWE hall and deservedly so, like Rick Flair who is in their hall twice, on his own and as a member of the Four Horsemen.
    Some of them will never be recognised by the WWE hall, but have still contributed a lot to the sport over the years so from that point of view it's a good idea.
    Really I suppose there should only be one "Hall of Fame" for every wrestler from whichever company, but like there should really only be one World Champion wrestler, it is never going to happen.
    Depending on how TNA go about it and who they induct to start with, yes I think it's a good idea, which can only raise the profile of sports entertainment, hopefully in a good way.

4. Thanks Ginyu thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I completely understand where you're coming from. It is a positive thing for Wrestlers to be recongnisedno matter what/whose Hall of Fame it is. But going by last nights show (wont spoil it for anyone) TNAs first Hall of Fame was pretty poor and very poorly organised.

6. Thanks Pejazzle, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hi Ginyu, great to have another member to contribute to the Wrestling section!

I know your new so no worries but next time if you have a general discussion topic like this could you kindly post it in the "other content" section, I try to keep the WWE & TNA sections for weeklies. Thanks.

Whilst I'm here welcome to World of Digital and I hope you stay around and contribute as well as you have done so far.

Hidden Content

8. Thanks Ginyu, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes berley, Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Pejazzle Hidden Content
    I know your new so no worries but next time if you have a general discussion topic like this could you kindly post it in the "other content" section, I try to keep the WWE & TNA sections for weeklies. Thanks.
    Moved it for you Hidden Content
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

10. Thanks Pejazzle, Ginyu, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Sorry guys! But thank you very much for moving it for me Hidden Content I'll make sure to read everything properly before posting new topics.

Thanks again.

12. Thanks Pejazzle, berley, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle, Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

No probs Ginyu and don't worry it only takes a second to move - welcome to worlf of digital from me as well Hidden Content
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

14. Thanks Pejazzle, Ginyu thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle, Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content For me then because I told Ginyu to look for the Wrestlemania section, for all things wrestling related!
    In the interests of clarity and continuity, I thought it best to put all wrestling discussions in the wrestling section, rather than disperse them among general comments. My reasoning behind that was so people coming here new with an interest in any kind of wrestling, could just look up our section to find both breaking news as well as historical events and past shows. All under one roof as it were.
    No problem I see what you mean Pejazzle, I just think it's only fair that I take the blame in this case.
    Hidden Content

16. Thanks Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

This is in the Wrestlemania section Diablo, it's in the "other content" bit of Wrestlemania. There is WWE, TNA, ROH & Other Content sections within.

18. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I think it's time I retired m8, don't know whats wrong with me, I keep losing concentration and talking sh1te! Hidden Content Hidden Content

20. Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Don't worry Diablo, I think you just need a rest from all these new posts Hidden Content

22. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post