Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

BlackBerry Messenger not on iPhone or Android after all

BlackBerry Messenger won't be showing up on iPhone or Android any time soon. BlackBerry bosses have seen sense and realised that licensing BBM to other phones could see people ditching their BlackBerrys altogether.The Wall Street Journal reports that the new boss of BlackBerry manufacturer Research in Motion shut down talk of licensing BBM to other phones, without any discussion.
    Rumours that BlackBerry Messenger could come to other phones began circulating early last year. We wondered then what was in it for RIM, as we suspect even the staunchest BBM devotee could be persuaded to ditch their BlackBerry for a cheaper, more app-tastic Android phone. And that's even more true now, as BlackBerry's share of the smart phone market is in freefall.
    Although it's continually trying to convince us that the next version of the BlackBerry software will be the best thing since bread with gaps in between, it seems to me BlackBerry phones need a complete hardware reinvention. The only unique selling point of a new BlackBerry is familiarity: people love their Qwerty keyboard. But that sticks you with a tiny screen, no good for web browsing, apps, games or video.

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: BlackBerry Messenger not on iPhone or Android after all

Rim should just stick to the business market where their phones are perfect for. I like my works blackberry and then got another the same for personal use. I'm not bothered about watching videos on it, just email/banking/web on the go.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog" - Carl Jung

Nexus 7 wifi 32gb 1st Gen XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 1
    HTC one x cm-11-20140205-NIGHTLY-endeavoru

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: BlackBerry Messenger not on iPhone or Android after all

Use What's App as an alternative - Available on all 3 devices and essentially does the same thing