Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  2
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

WWE Over The Limit 2012

Last edited by fergalsworld; 21-06-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Dead links removed

2. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: WWE Over The Limit 2012

Wow looks like you had to put in some work to bring us the links to this one m8!

For a ppv which went out free on Sky sports 1 I thought this was one of the better ones?
    The bull$hit was kept to a minimum and there were some good matches.
    Highlight of the night was CM Punk Vs Danial Bryan by a long chalk, where both of them put on a great match which could have gone either way.
    I was disappointed with the Christian Vs Cody Rhodes match, only because Christian's win was so predictable as soon as he won the over the top rope match.
    Layla shows what she can do in the ring and she is so much better on her own, rather than with Michelle McCool's as Women's Problems
    Hidden Content or Girl Power or whatever they were called?
    As far as the Cena vs Laryngitis match, I suppose it was mildly amusing in a childish sort of way. It was good to see the humiliation, but as an ex wrestler I hoped "Big John" would put up more of a fight in his own right, instead of just turning into a poor mans Homer Simpson?
    I half expected a Lesnar appearance to save his skin, but Big Show's appearance dragging him back to the ring could have been good if he had beaten him up in revenge, then been reinstated by Triple H with Laryngitis "terminated"?
    Have to admit that Laryngitis does a good job though because he is a horrible snake and I hate him, which is the point really!

Unfortunately
    it becomes too similar to TNA, where he has become the WWE version of Eric Bischoff!
    If you saw Bischoff's removal from TNA, he had crap dumped on him and was humiliated by his son, that was about 3 weeks ago and it seems WWE nicked their idea almost exactly for that?
    Which leads you to ask yourself, ................which is the biggest most creative company again?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

[QUOTEWow looks like you had to put in some work to bring us the links to this one m8!][/QUOTE]

Nah I stole it from another site Hidden Content I did have a look on YouTube but nobody goes through the hassle as it gets taken down immediately.

The bull$hit was kept to a minimum and there were some good matches.
    Highlight of the night was CM Punk Vs Danial Bryan by a long chalk, where both of them put on a great match which could have gone either way.

Agreed.

I was disappointed with the Christian Vs Cody Rhodes match, only because Christian's win was so predictable as soon as he won the over the top rope match.
    Layla shows what she can do in the ring and she is so much better on her own, rather than with Michelle McCool's as Women's Problems
    Hidden Content or Girl Power or whatever they were called?

Very predictable! I hope he doesn't become a heel again, since Big Show turned heel last night we need some more faces like you say.

Oh and they were called "Flawless". Don't ask me how I remembered that. Hidden Content

As far as the Cena vs Laryngitis match, I suppose it was mildly amusing in a childish sort of way. It was good to see the humiliation, but as an ex wrestler I hoped "Big John" would put up more of a fight in his own right, instead of just turning into a poor mans Homer Simpson?
    I half expected a Lesnar appearance to save his skin, but Big Show's appearance dragging him back to the ring could have been good if he had beaten him up in revenge, then been reinstated by Triple H with Laryngitis "terminated"?
    Have to admit that Laryngitis does a good job though because he is a horrible snake and I hate him, which is the point really!

What an awful awful awful ending. I want rid of that tw@ as soon as! I understand he is there to annoy us and he is doing an excellent job, but he is beyond annoying now and just spoiling Raw by doing stupid sh1t and fluffing his lines all the time. Now we have to endure him for 3 f**king hours every week
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Unfortunately it becomes too similar to TNA, where he has become the WWE version of Eric Bischoff!
    If you saw Bischoff's removal from TNA, he had crap dumped on him and was humiliated by his son, that was about 3 weeks ago and it seems WWE nicked their idea almost exactly for that?
    Which leads you to ask yourself, ................which is the biggest most creative company again?
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Well fairs fair, they both nick ideas from each other and only WWE's is likely to be seen even if it's stolen from TNA Hidden Content

5. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Now we have to endure him for 3 f**king hours every week Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Your forgetting he's manager of RAW and Smackdown, so we get the pleasure of his company, fluffed lines and all for 5 hours a week! Hidden Content
    Oh Joy!
    Hidden Content

Maybe by July we will get lucky and he will go on maternity leave to have Michael Cole's babies? Hidden Content Hidden Content

7. Thanks Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Your forgetting he's manager of RAW and Smackdown, so we get the pleasure of his company, fluffed lines and all for 5 hours a week! Hidden Content
    Oh Joy!
    Hidden Content
    Oh he won't be getting my attention, I've given up with SmackDown Hidden Content

Maybe by July we will get lucky and he will go on maternity leave to have Michael Cole's babies? Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

9. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

It was even more predictable than usual, I thought. Especially the big show return.

11. Thanks Pejazzle thanked for this post