Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: in a dilema

Post Thanks
    Chats

in a dilema

ok im in a dilema, ive got a 97'' dish with a tm2600 super motor fitted 12 months
    ago,im thinking of ditching the motor and get a multi lnb holder with a couple more
    tm lnb's and a couple disqeq switches,do you think im mad Hidden Content ,im gonna have the lnb's
    pointin on 28.2e,19.2e and 13e,and a couple of dm boxes will be gettin either of these
    at any time,atm i can recieve these and a couple of more,but find it a ball ache if either
    box want to watch a differant then then the other

do you think i should ditch the motor or not
    secrets of the dbox >>>Hidden Content

if you find the posts are helpfull....click the thanks button....it dont cost anything

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: in a dilema

if its too much trouble then dont ditch the motor, maybe buy the darksat motor if you want to replace it as that has metal gears aswell.
    remember you could use quad lnbs on each of the brackets aswell so a 4 way or a 2 way for 19.2 and same with 13 and so on?

lots of wires and diseqc maybe but why would you want to?
    what is the main reason of ditching the motorisation?
    speed? non ease of use or fails alot?

personally ive found fixed dishes ideal, we have one for 13 an 80cm and a sky dish for sky Hidden Content but only the sky has a quad so i can nab a signal into me room, eventually i will quad the 80 at some point and diseqc it Hidden Content

Spin.

3. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I would say do not get rid of the motor but you can put more LNB's onto the motor if you want to watch more then one satellite without having to get rid of the motor ? I got rid of mine and within a few months it was back again as i wanted to recieve a certain package, so i would suggest not to get rid of the motor but ermmmm research how to addd more LNB's to your motor setup Hidden Content

Markjose

5. Thanks notanotherone, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

The less moving parts the better - Tour get a quicking response time when moving between satellites and motors just caused me alot of wasted hours trying to fix it every couple of weeks....the less moving parts the better - go for a multi lnb setup - but this is my own opinion based on the satellites yo want to watch

Post Thanks
    Chats

If you want to change the type of dish then getting a toroidal tish, a Wavefield T55 or T90 - this will allow you to obtain multi satellite tv from many locations, up to 16 I believe. This is done without a motor.