Code:
    h**p://Hidden Content class="bbcode_container">

Code:

Code:

Code:
    h**p://180upload.com/quqhu5cjn3b5/Ec2012_-_HD.mp4.html
    Last edited by fergalsworld; 21-06-2012 at 11:32 AM.

2. Thanks DessertDog, Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: WWE Elimination Chamber 2012

I quite enjoyed the matches, but there seemed to be an awful lot of filler for a ppv?
    If I had paid for it I would have been disappointed.
    No championships changed hands unfortunately.
    The Jericho accident seemed real to me and I was surprised to see him out of that match so soon?

Why do they always put R Truth in matches like this, then make him the first to be eliminated before he can really strut his stuff with the rest of them?
    Give him a chance and let him have a title belt ffs!

I see were back to the old chestnut of Cena taking a beating, then winning in the end!
    Not a bad match though?

Such a shame that Santino didn't manage to get the title from Bryan, the audience were all behind him and that would really have given people something to discuss in the run up to Wrestlemania 28!

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

I quite enjoyed the matches, but there seemed to be an awful lot of filler for a ppv?
    If I had paid for it I would have been disappointed.
    No championships changed hands unfortunately.
    The Jericho accident seemed real to me and I was surprised to see him out of that match so soon?
    I quite enjoyed it aswell, was a pretty decent PPV. If the Jericho incident was real I'm sure they wouldn't have shown the replays and let him stay on the floor so long. It's just an excused to delay Jerich V Punk because now Jericho can say he didn't lose as he wasn't eliminated.

Why do they always put R Truth in matches like this, then make him the first to be eliminated before he can really strut his stuff with the rest of them?
    Give him a chance and let him have a title belt ffs!

Agreed!

I see were back to the old chestnut of Cena taking a beating, then winning in the end!
    Not a bad match though?

I actually thought Cena gave Kane more of a beating? More than Cena usually gives to people anyway.

Such a shame that Santino didn't manage to get the title from Bryan, the audience were all behind him and that would really have given people something to discuss in the run up to Wrestlemania 28!

It was great to see Santino last until the end and the Rocky scenes he did before the match we're quite funny. I did think he would stay until the end because of the underdog story or get eliminated straight away within about 1 minute much like Khali did, what the hell are they doing to him?

When Santino hit that cobra move I actually believed he was going to win it's the 1st time in a long time WWE have genuinely fooled me.

All in all a good PPV but we cuould have done without the Lauriniatis sucking up Hidden Content Although it was good to see ADR & Christian back but looks like they've come back as the same ar$eholes as before.

5. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Likes Diablo13 liked this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

much like Khali did, what the hell are they doing to him?

Khali is useless, he lumbers around like a robot in a 1960's film! Hidden Content
    He only has about 3 moves, hammer blow on the head, head crush and choke hold. The only thing he has going both for and against him is his height, but he is so slow he makes Big Show look like Roadrunner! Hidden Content
    All you have to do to beat him is take his skinny legs out.................and even Hornswoggle could do that,...........or bite his nuts! Hidden Content
    He can't even cut a promo, so I am surprised he has been in WWE so long?
    Much as I dislike Jinder Mahal's character, I have to say he has a lot more talent than Khali as a wrestler?

7. Thanks Pejazzle thanked for this post
    Likes Pejazzle liked this post
    Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

What you say is true which makes me wonder why do they waste a spot in Elimination Chamber with him when they could get a hungry up an coming superstar?

9. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post