Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

curve 9300 sound problem.

hi, bought a 9300 faulty with a loud speaker and internal spaeker problem. also the phone had no volume control at all. i decieded have a go and stripped it down,someone else had been inside it because it had a destroyed phone speaker. i decieded go on ebay and bought the full new housing wich included brand new internal and loud speaker. i put the phone back together and now i have loud speaker and volume control. everything works fine apart from i cant hear the other person on the other end unless i switch to ex speaker. i have also downloaded blackberry desktop manager and let it update software, still same results, no internal speaker is working. the speaker has been tested and working, thanks.
    u know me,i like free tv

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: curve 9300 sound problem.

just change your phone. I think you should go for Blackberry bold 9900 or Blackberry bold 9780 or any Blackberry model. but I still advise you to buy BB 9900. It has good features. The BlackBerry Bold 9900 is more versatile and it also appears very stylish. It uses the capacitive touch screen which is very rightly said as graphical liquid technology, which has 640 x 480 pixels resolution. The main advantage of this Blackberry Bold 9900 is its QWERTY keyboard. More information you can find on :

http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/mobilephone/blackberry-bold-touch-9900-sim-free-unlocked-black-mobile-phone.html

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: curve 9300 sound problem.

The only prob with that mate is as you say some one else has had a play, the last person could have damaged something else inside the mobile if he were a little heavy handed on the other hand could it have been water damage?