Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks
    Chats

World's first Ice Cream Sandwich tablet launched

Android 4.0 ? aka Ice Cream Sandwich ? has officially made its tablet debut on the Ainovo Novo7 in China ahead of all other major Android manufacturers.
    The landmark slate, which costs a bewildering ?60, sports a seven-inch capacitive touchscreen, a none-too-shabby MIPS-based 1GHz processor, a rear-mounted two-megapixel camera with a front-facing VGA and 4GB of internal storage, which can be expanded further via the microSD slot.
    It also comes with 1080p video decoding, plus an HDMI 1.3 port for viewing content on a compatible TV.
    The Novo7?s impressive specs, not to mention cheap-as-chips price tag and the fact it is the first commercially available tablet to market to run Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box didn?t go unnoticed by Android main-man Andy Rubin, who gave it a glowing endorsement.
    "I'm thrilled to see the entrance of MIPS-Based Android 4.0 tablets into the market," Rubin said.

"Low cost, high performance tablets are a big win for mobile consumers and a strong illustration of how Android's openness drives innovation and competition for the benefit of consumers around the world."
    Importing one will cost around ?60 more, but even ?120 seems like a relatively modest price for what you?re getting. If you?re a patient though, MIPS confirmed the Novo7 will be available outside China in the ?next several months?. Eight- and nine-inch versions are also in the pipeline.

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

2. Thanks Diablo13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: World's first Ice Cream Sandwich tablet launched

To be honest I don't even know what an "Ice Cream Sandwich" is, apart from the two wafers and cold filling kind, but for that price with the size and features mentioned, that sounds almost like a must have gadget at that price?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: World's first Ice Cream Sandwich tablet launched

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Diablo13 Hidden Content
    To be honest I don't even know what an "Ice Cream Sandwich" is, apart from the two wafers and cold filling kind, but for that price with the size and features mentioned, that sounds almost like a must have gadget at that price?
    They are the best sort mate Hidden Content but for that price it sounds good but remember the old saying" you get what you pay for" we will see when they come to the uk

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

5. Likes Diablo13 liked this post