I was hunting around for a new cordless drill and was looking at the usual dewalt and bosch hitachi ect and none of them realy took my fancy. I was looking around b and q and spotted this drill

Hidden Content tion=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372015}/categories%3C{9372047}/categories%3C{9372203}/categories%3C{9392094}/specificationsProductType=cordless/specificationsSpecificProductType=combination_dril ls

Thought humm that looks pretty neet then started to have a read. 3 year warranty, 2 lithium batteries multi torque settings and looks pretty powerful. Seems to be built very well not too heavy (then again i think a 24 volt drill isnt heavy Hidden Content ) so i took the plunge and purchased one!!

Got home opened the box picked it up and pulled the trigger. WOW its got a light too Hidden Content The little things keep me amused Hidden Content Then again when you are in a house doing something and light is limited that little led will come in handy Hidden Content You can feel the power of the drill when it spins and there was me looking for a masony bit to drill a hole in the wall. Hopefully it will do a better job than the last one i had as it died drilling this particular hole Hidden Content Anyway off we go no sooner had i started had it done the job!! What a drill im in love Hidden Content The batteries have a 30 min charge time on them and they last ages. Just what someone like me needs as going from drill to screwdriver on it all the time i need something to rely on and this is just the ticket i must say!

Yes the price is a bit high but then again when you look at the equivelent dewalt or bosch drill they are more expensive dont offer 3 years warranty and value for money. The case it comes in is very sturdy and well made the drill is very well made and the charger looks like something off the starship enterprise Hidden Content

If your looking to invest in a new drill for the tool box drop down and have a look at these bad boys well worth a look and exceptional value for money with peace of mind 3 year warranty to boot Hidden Content