Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Question How to tell a nagra 3 card, the difference ?

is there a way to check an original virgin card to see if its the new nagra 3 card or not ?
    You know like by either physically looking at it or details on the menus screen etc ?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Talking Re: How to tell a nagra 3 card, the difference ?

forget that last question, just spoke to someone who knows the score.

seemingly everyone is getting they'r knickers in a twist for nuffin with this nagra3.

Nagra 1 & 2 is current, and only way you will see nagra 3 is with brand new HD boxs just being manfactured at present, and even at that the chances are if your buying an HD box it will more than likley be nagra 2 or 1 unless you were really unlucky.

I'm just passing this info on from someone I know who knows the score, not my own info.Hidden Content

(i guess its just like the old story ive always said, they will need to send a new box and matching card to everyone to get nagra3 fully working, and they dont have the money to do that, so no sense in even thinking about it for yonks yet)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: How to tell a nagra 3 card, the difference ?

I think your being optimistic m8.
    If you think they won't use Nagra 3 or can't afford it, you might as well believe your cats will just disappear on their own! Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Diablo13 Hidden Content
    I think your being optimistic m8.
    If you think they won't use Nagra 3 or can't afford it, you might as well believe your cats will just disappear on their own! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content .

nah, nagra3 is ready and waiting and may well be even operating in some equipment in some areas of uk (although i would need to see it with my own eyes to believe it, not scaremongering in forums).

as far as i heard, theres no worries for now unless you have or get a brand new HD box and mosc card, and even at that it will more than likley still be using nagra 1 or 2. (unless your unlucky)

Post Thanks
    Chats

what about the boxes in the leeds and yorkshire area? they are getting new cards sent to them and there dodge boxes are off......well respected ppl on the forum community have reported it and even posted pics of the card and if they dont insert it the channels go off until they do....this is real and it will/is happen/happening

just look at your modem ffs Hidden Content .....i said it wont last.....looks like your cats are staying with u Hidden Content ....@diablo i liked that was funny

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by turner123 Hidden Content
    what about the boxes in the leeds and yorkshire area? they are getting new cards sent to them and there dodge boxes are off......well respected ppl on the forum community have reported it and even posted pics of the card and if they dont insert it the channels go off until they do....this is real and it will/is happen/happening
    just look at your modem ffs Hidden Content .....i said it wont last.....looks like your cats are staying with u Hidden Content ....@diablo i liked that was funny
    only going by what a mate told me mate, thats all, this is his own words quote "the biggest majority of uneducated muppets on different forums etc do not even know what they are talking about when it comes to Nagra 3, nagra 1&2 is in place for now and for the foreseable future until new manufactured HD box's and the likes become mainstream, but even at that people buying new box's just now will most likley have nagra 1 or 2 encryption (unless the person was very unlucky), do not worry about mate, not at least for a long time yet".

Those were his words (or words to that effect), this is a guy who is an electronics engineer to trade, he owns his own company doing such work and has been doing ntl boxs and modems since ntl 1st started off away back in the old days, he doesnt just "do" boxs, he loves nothing better than rebuilding things from scratch, complete motherboards and everything, hes right into it and has Kit that would blow your mind.

Anyway, enough about him, I was only passing on info from a normally 100% spot on source.

Post Thanks
    Chats

If what you are saying is true, how are people reporting their Dboxes etc. going off ?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by spammer Hidden Content
    If what you are saying is true, how are people reporting their Dboxes etc. going off ?
    dunno mate, all i can do is go by what my friend told me above mate, maybe the Dbox's your on about are in an area that has updated all its legit virgin boxs and cards, i dunno.

Post Thanks
    Chats

LOL, Even my area is now nagra3 and all box's still working fine (or at least after a new fix reflash on box and/or cards) , as i said before, new cards and box's will be needed if virgin want to inforce this with everyone, but i will stand corrected when i see different from what my friend quoted earlier should he be wrong.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thomson Hidden Content
    LOL, Even my area is now nagra3 and all box's still working fine (or at least after a new fix reflash on box and/or cards) , as i said before, new cards and box's will be needed if virgin want to inforce this with everyone, but i will stand corrected when i see different from what my friend quoted earlier should he be wrong.
    How do you know your area is on nagra 3??.If you mean it's gone 3.7 then your boxes will still be on until they migrate all channels from n1 to n3 then i'm afraid it's blank screen!!

Post Thanks
    Chats

TRY READING THIS POST :Hidden Content i dont think your on N3 yet if you were your channels would be gone
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by DessertDog Hidden Content
    TRY READING THIS POST :Hidden Content i dont think your on N3 yet if you were your channels would be gone
    iam on 3.7 mate i can assure you.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by DRE Hidden Content
    How do you know your area is on nagra 3??.If you mean it's gone 3.7 then your boxes will still be on until they migrate all channels from n1 to n3 then i'm afraid it's blank screen!!
    yes on newer box's with new cards, apart from that no, everyone needs new cards at least before they can do the full switchover, and please remember, no sense in jumping on my case about this, as ive said before, I am only passing on info from a normally very reliable source.

Post Thanks
    Chats

iam on 3.7 mate i can assure you.
    im on 3.7 but thats not full N3 read the link i posted

Post Thanks
    Chats

yes on newer box's with new cards, apart from that no, everyone needs new cards at least before they can do the full switchover, and please remember, no sense in jumping on my case about this, as ive said before, I am only passing on info from a normally very reliable source.
    Think you need to find another source m8 cos hes talking pure rubbish 3.7 is only the start N3 comes later read and learn from those who know what they are talking about and i dont mean me Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Think you need to find another source m8 cos hes talking pure rubbish 3.7 is only the start N3 comes later read and learn from those who know what they are talking about and i dont mean me Hidden Content
    so with respect, are you suggesting that the person I'm talking about doesnt know what they are talking about ?

It may be me thats wording things wrong, not him, but all i can say is what he told me about which i posted earlier in this thread, thats all, the guy isnt a member on here by the way just incase your wondering.

I can rack his brains again if you like, exactly what questions do you want me to ask him, i will just copy and paste the question direct if i can get hold of him a bit later on.

Post Thanks
    Chats

so with respect, are you suggesting that the person I'm talking about doesnt know what they are talking about ?
    It may be me thats wording things wrong, not him, but all i can say is what he told me about which i posted earlier in this thread, thats all, the guy isnt a member on here by the way just incase your wondering.
    I can rack his brains again if you like, exactly what questions do you want me to ask him, i will just copy and paste the question direct if i can get hold of him a bit later on.
    If what you posted is what your contact told you then yes he is wrong as i keep saying read the post N3 what area are you in ?
    if its a N3 area then you are the only person on the net who has there channels mmmmmmmmmmmm something aint right is it m8 either that or richard likes you

Post Thanks
    Chats

If what you posted is what your contact told you then yes he is wrong as i keep saying read the post N3 what area are you in ?
    if its a N3 area then you are the only person on the net who has there channels mmmmmmmmmmmm something aint right is it m8 either that or richard likes you
    according to your post I'm on 3.7, and multiple other posts too on other forums etc.

Post Thanks
    Chats

according to your post I'm on 3.7, and multiple other posts too on other forums etc.
    My post ?
    3.7 yes but N3 has not been implemented yet again what area are u ? im 3.7 but im not N3 yet its coming thats for sure but N3 isnt here yet think your confused 3.7 does not mean your on N3 m8 read the post fully

Post Thanks
    Chats

My post ?
    the link you posted i mean.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast