Part 6

[YT]Hidden Content index=23[/YT]

Part 7

[YT]Hidden Content index=24[/YT]

Enjoy. Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: WWE RAW | March 21st 2011 | 3/21/2011

As a long time wrestling fan myself I would like to say thanks for the upload Hidden Content zatyou.

Ihave watched WWE since the late 80's, but lately I have been a bit disappointed with it. There is just a lot more talk than wrestling, its getting like Jerry Springer with tights!
    They seem to have gone more down the road of kids entertainment instead of sports entertainment and I am sick of seeing the Rock and all his cliches already. I wish he would get on with "bringing it", or shut up and go back to making bad films!
    That being said, I am still looking forward to Wrestlemania, especially the Undertaker / Triple H match. I think they are both ready to retire now as neither of them have been seen much this past year?
    I would also like to see Michael Cole get his ass kicked, royally!

I have also been watching the TNA broadcasts lately and for more adult wrestling with some great truly athletic bouts, I think they have the edge at the moment. No pun intended. Hidden Content
    Other wrestling fans may want to give it a look on Challenge tv.
    They may not have the money of WWE but for raw talent and aggressive storylines, with a lot of ex WWE stars as well as new contenders, they are entertaining in a different way, with more adult content and actual wrestling instead of just talking about it! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content WWE and just "bring it!

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Yep I agree about WWE going down the kids entertainment route ever since they went PG but i think they are moving on from that soon and hopefully it will be awesome again. I have watched TNA aswell and I agree that the talent is good but I just really can't stand Hogan & Bischoff, plus it seems like a stomping ground for ex WWE wrestlers to get one last 15 minutes of fame. I will try to upload WWE & TNA.

P.S. I love The Rock!! Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Thought I would add a megavideo link to this for you that want to watch it in one go.

RAW 21/3/2011
    Hidden Content

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Wrong date the video mate.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by lolzatyou Hidden Content
    Wrong date the video mate.
    Ah yeah its last months Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

This is a great idea from a new member!
    Not every fan can afford to get the full Sly sports package to watch WWE.
    At least TNA can be seen by wrestling fans with just the entertainment package, which is good for them as it makes the "Impact Zone" much more accessible to all fans!

Having just watched all the Raw clips posted by Hidden Content zatyou because I missed it last night, I say great job!
    Instead of having to download torrents I think it would be great if WOD could make this a permanent feature? There are millions (aaand millions) of uk wrestling fans, so it would be great if they knew they could come here for their wrestling fix, then maybe comment on it with other fans in a separate or sub wrestling section?
    That way those that hadn't yet seen the matches wouldn't see the "spoilers" first and could comment later.
    This has huge potential for WOD membership if other fans of this worldwide entertainment phenomena come onboard.
    Its a great idea which I support 110% and I hope that mods and admin do as well. We have nothing to lose by at least running a trial section to see how it pans out? :happy: Hidden Content

quote Hidden Content zatyou:
    Yep I agree about WWE going down the kids entertainment route ever since they went PG but i think they are moving on from that soon and hopefully it will be awesome again. I have watched TNA aswell and I agree that the talent is good but I just really can't stand Hogan & Bischoff, plus it seems like a stomping ground for ex WWE wrestlers to get one last 15 minutes of fame. I will try to upload WWE & TNA.

Your not supposed to like Bishop and Hogan, thats how they write good stories to keep fans guessing and wait for them to get their comeuppance.
    Just the same as most fans hated Vince Mcmahon when he was more involved upfront and created the best storylines?

As far as ex WWE wrestlers in TNA, they bring a lot of experience and showmanship to the table. Many of their fans are glad to be able carry on following the careers of Rob Van Dam, Geoff and Matt Hardy, Mr Anderson (Kennedy as was in the WWE) etc, even Rick Flair, obnoxious old @r$e that he is, still has many fans. He is in his sixties and will probably die in the ring because he wont accept retirement!
    Most of these great ex WWE talents left, or were fired because they wanted to wrestle, but not play by the strict and sanitized rules of the kids orientated WWE.
    Good on them I say as TNA should stand for Total Nonstop Adult wrestling, complete with blood and a bit of mild swearing?

Legend
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Hey Diablo I'm glad you are pleased with my post. I have suggested a wrestling section in the forums update section so well see how that goes. If we do run a wrestling section I'm can't be 100% certain of updating it on schedule so maybe you would like me to help me out with it?

Post Thanks
    Chats

A wrestling section is certainly something that I and I hope a lot of other people, would look forward to seeing?
    It is something I could post on, and discuss with other fans, as an ongoing non technical subject. I don't know any other fans personally, so it would be great to be able to share my interest with others here and even vent my spleen about it now and again!
    Perfect timing with the impending biggest wrestling show in the world Wrestlemania XXVII just around the corner.
    If I can help in any way I would be glad to do it, though I would probably have to upload a torrent file obtained elsewhere, the next day. Hidden Content

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

nothing to beat world of sport on a saturday with Kent Walton and big daddy, giant haystacks and kendo nakasaki :Hidden Content :
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by notanotherone Hidden Content
    nothing to beat world of sport on a saturday with Kent Walton and big daddy, giant haystacks and kendo nakasaki :Hidden Content :
    God you make me feel old!
    Even older than I do already and that's the last thing I need on a nice sunny day! Hidden Content Hidden Content