Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Woman tries to hold up jewellers with wheelchair as a getaway vehicle

Hidden Content
    Here's a scene that would have Bonnie and Clyde spinning in their graves... In one of the most ridiculous robberies ever, a woman tries to hold up a jewellers while her accomplice waits outside with the getaway vehicle - a wheelchair.
    The farcical attempted heist by tiny crook Noemi Duchene and Luis Del Castillo was caught on CCTV.
    She arrived at the gem shop in the wheelchair, pushed by her partner in crime, before jumping out and putting on her cunning disguise - a black bin bag with two eye holes.
    Duchene then pulls out a 12in hunting knife and barks at owner Linda Bradley: "Give me everything."
    Hidden Content
    But brave Linda refuses, grabs a stun gun from behind the counter and confronts the 44-year-old.
    Linda said: "We're chasing each other around like Keystone Cops. I knew I could outrun her, because she was obviously not very quick.
    "You cannot be terrified of someone who can't run and has a black bag on their head."
    A customer knocks Duchene to the ground. Police are called and she is arrested. Del Castillo, 45, was also held, still standing by the wheelchair.
    The dumb robbers are facing aggravated burglary charges after their bungled raid at the store in El Paso, Texas, Perhaps the pair have been victims of a crime themselves - the great brain robbery.
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Woman tries to hold up jewellers with wheelchair as a getaway vehicle

Expect to see more desperate people to try things like this in Britain, as the the cutbacks force normally law abiding people into crime in the struggle to survive? Hidden Content