Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Blackberrys answer to the ipad

RIM tablet PC BlackBerry Playbook's price will be a deciding gactor in its success. Blackberry maker Research In Motion officially announced the release of computer tab called PlayBook this week. At the Web ? developer conference on Monday, the company confirmed its new tablet for US only.

With the successful launch of Apple iPad most of the electronic companies are manufacturing its own PC tab to compete against iPad.
    RIM says it "the first professional tablet" and "an amazing gaming platform." BlackBerry PlayBook tablet has designed for the corporate users and game lovers. The new device will have some additional specifications that other tabs don?t have.

It is 9.7 mm thick tab and it will have the QNX-built operating system. It has 7-inch display screen, Cortex A9 1GHz dual core processor, micro HDMI, micro USB, video playback, audio playback HDMI video output, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1.
    It has a front- and back-facing camera for videoconferencing and supports Flash 10.1 and HTML5 for browser graphics and animations.

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Blackberrys answer to the ipad

in my opinion it would be hard to compete against apple - i have never liked blackberry it seems it is more for the business end than the average joe bloggs. Who knows though the spec looks good and i could be wrong
    feel free to add me on psnHidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Blackberrys answer to the ipad

So looking at the specs, it is a very big phone then? Hidden Content