Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Help please with funprom

Hello all as the title says. I am having big problems with my funprom. It keeps on saying can not initarize driver port. I have put in a new pci board in to the pc. And that is saying it is working propley. I was looking up for the drivers for it with no luck. I was looking ip for qtec 12886 drivers with no luck. 110p 1p parallel pci card. I have also tryed usb to the cheap programer with no luck. Also say goto system and be adminstrator witch i belive i am. I am useing parrel port lpt 1 witch then goes into a nine pin to the cheap prormer. The red light comes on i allso install nt drivers witch says installed right. I used to use a programmer call apollo but carnt find the software anywhere. Does anyone have a good funprom and apollo software to help me out. P.s please forgive my spelling mistakes

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Help please with funprom

Funprom is the Apollo programmar, im having the same problems with it as you. I think its because i am on Windows 7 now and the drivers will no longer support this device. I had it working when i was on XP but cant seem to make it work anymore. I dont think there is much we can do because its pretty old now.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Help please with funprom

cheers mate i am still on windows xp. i have read this is a common problem and can be fixed. but i dont no where i am going wrong. what port should the cheap program run through. could it run in safe mode. aaahhhhhh help please
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by 2cool Hidden Content
    Funprom is the Apollo programmar, im having the same problems with it as you. I think its because i am on Windows 7 now and the drivers will no longer support this device. I had it working when i was on XP but cant seem to make it work anymore. I dont think there is much we can do because its pretty old now.