Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mosc Help

Post Thanks
    Chats

Smile Mosc Help

Hi lads,

I been off for some time now. Just got back on the internet last night. I used to have a 4200DVB box on *irgin. I had all my hardware stolen. So i have to start over. I unlocked the card but i can't read the card in nargra. Isd there any way i could open the card again. I don't have a unlooper yet. Your help would be much appericated.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Mosc Help

Hidden Content Originally Posted by fish007 Hidden Content
    Hi lads,

I been off for some time now. Just got back on the internet last night. I used to have a 4200DVB box on *irgin. I had all my hardware stolen. So i have to start over. I unlocked the card but i can't read the card in nargra. Isd there any way i could open the card again. I don't have a unlooper yet. Your help would be much appericated.
    1.. you used to have a 4200dvb and paired card ?? Now its stolen ??
    2.. what type of card are you trying to read in nagra edit ?? and how did you unlock it if you dont have an unlooper ??
    3.. are you trying to modify another box ??, what model ??
    4.. is the box your trying to do at the moment a moded box with a "paired" moded card (mosc) "Modernised Original Smart Card" ??? if so, use "Boxgetpc2" and your card programer to get the details you need for that box.

Just need more info on the card type your using m8,, and the box model Hidden Content an im sure you'l get the help needed.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Question Re: Mosc Help

Firstly thanks for the reply mate,

My computer, glitcher and programmer have been stolen.
    I have a computer and a replacement programmer (phoenix). I have not been able to replace the glitcher (t911). I am unable to recall which site I purchased from.

The site I purchased the programmer from sold unloopers but I was not familiar with these
    unloopers. (Unapit.com is the website)

This is a modded box and card is paired, Box model 4200dvb.
    The card is rom11 (Mosc). I glitcher the card open approx a year ago. But for some unknown reason the card seems to be lock????
    This box was working a couple of months ago no problem.
    The card can't be read in narga.

I hope this information will help you to piont me in the right direction.

Post Thanks
    Chats

If you glitched the card a while back then im assuming you know the Boxkey ? ird No is easy to get. If you do have the boxkey and you know for sure its correct then you can run the card through "cardtolls" using your phoenix programer. If you open cardtolls just click "raparar" this should reset the card allowing you to read and write to it in nagra.
    P.S: you need to make sure you have the boxkey as cardtolls wipes this info from the card. If this does happen and you have no boxkey then you need to lift the 56pin tsop from underneath to get that info,(not easy) and expensive.
    If you dont have the boxkey written down anywhere, then use "BoxGetPC2" this software should show you the boxkey that is on the card, wright it down and keep it safe.
    Both cardtolls and Getboxpc2 are in the download section, use boxgetpc2 as your first option.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Nice one john0745 for the reply mate,

Downloaded GetBoxPC2, Put the programmer in Phenoix mode 3,68mhz.
    Then I inserted card, A couple of messages came up i click the yes tab,
    The next Tab to come was an error message: Error intentodo acceder a backdoor.

It display the follow info: Revision: DNASP011 RevBOD
    Cam # : 2C DD 46 D3

Any suggestions mate to the problem.

Also i have another cable box the *irgin engineer came and installed it from new.
    He phone up there tech dept and gave them this info: HAAAOV1404355665ABNKSLLK.
    Would this be the boxkey number for my current new box, I wonder. This box is a pace dti1000. I know i could get the ird from engineers menu?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Also i have another cable box the *irgin engineer came and installed it from new.
    He phone up there tech dept and gave them this info: HAAAOV1404355665ABNKSLLK.
    Would this be the boxkey number for my current new box, I wonder. This box is a pace dti1000. I know i could get the ird from engineers menu?
    No m8, that isnt the boxkey.
    When you try to read your rom11 in nagra, what is the error nagra is giving you? If its a backdoor issue it may be possible to change the backdoor keys or at least get them from the eeprom if using xncs.

Post Thanks
    Chats

m8,

The Error message from nagra :

Opening of COM1 was successful
    ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
    30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
    ROM Revision: 011
    EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
    ProviderID: 5A
    CamID: 2C DD 46 D3
    Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
    Attempting to login to BD3
    Reading ROM11 failed
    Closing of COM1 was successful

Please advise me. thankyou

Post Thanks
    Chats

try "xncs" might be in downloads , not sure.
    same as nagra (put card programer in phoenix mode).
    When you open xncs, click on settings, The icon to the right of the magnifying glass. then put a check in all the boxes except "ghost must be in eeprom", then click ok.
    Once that's done click on the yellow envelope with the blue arrow This may allow you to dump the card. if it does allow you to dump the card, Click on tools then BDkeys icon and change bd o3 to whatever., all 11111111111111's if you want, when finnished try reading again in nagra and if asked for BD keys try all 11111111's

Post Thanks
    Chats

Downloaded XNCS (Download Section)

Did all the steps you suggested, Up to the part when you said click the DBKeys command under tools, The only thing that was under the tools menu was a yellow Key (Change BDKeys), This opened another dialog box. As follows below:-

Write BackDoor(s) Password(s)

BD Pass #0
    BD Pass #1
    BD Pass #2
    BD Pass #3

At the bottom it had a yellow envelope with a red arrow (Write).

I Was unable to click next too the BD #3 to enter the 11111111's like you suggested.
    I have tried even right clicking to get a cursor to enter 1111111's. Is there some thing
    I am doing wrong mate?

How do i enter the 111111's in the BD Pass #3 Box?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Xncs has to be able to read and dump the card before you can change the keys.
    Did you do as i suggested before you tried to read the card ? Click on the settings tab > to the right of the magnifying glass ? ( Hover over it, it will say change card type, to the right of that,, it will say setting's.
    when the box appears.. check everything "except ghost must be in eeprom" then click OK.
    when you have done this, click the yellow envelope with the blue arrow at the top, hopefuly this will dump the card allowing you to change the keys.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hi All,

fish007 what have you tried since the last posts & what stage are you @ do you have the BK?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Angry Re: Mosc Help

Sorry couldn't reply earlier,

I did every thing you suggested in the last post, The following appered in XNCS

Opening of port was sucessfull.
    ATR=3FFF9500FF918171A04700444E41535030313120526576 4230443C
    Info=DNASPO11 RevBOD
    Send_Iso: Error!
    Card info retrieved Hidden Content
    Dumping card,try #0.
    Dumping card,try #1.
    Dumping card,try #2.
    Dumping card,try #3.
    Couldnt Dump Card. . .

Please could any one help me to obtain BK.

Post Thanks
    Chats

just to be sure its not a settings issue, have you set Xncs to run on win98/me compatibility ?
    And the setting for installing ghost should be as bellow.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hi there,

There is no need to set Xncs to run on win98/me compatibility, reason being i am running this software on win98 operating system.

Please could you suggest something else as this card is driving me up the wall. Hidden Content

Also if i purchased a unlooper would this open the card, so i could retreive the BK & IRD.

What unlooper would be the best for this card and *irgin cards?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Unhappy Re: Mosc Help

Hi there,
    There is no need to set Xncs to run on win98/me compatibility, reason being i am running this software on win98 operating system.
    Please could you suggest something else as this card is driving me up the wall. Hidden Content
    Also if i purchased a unlooper would this open the card, so i could retreive the BK & IRD.
    What unlooper would be the best for this card and *irgin cards?
    Hi All,
    @ fish007 did you change the setting in xncs as john0745 said all ticked but ghost must be in eeprom, if so what happened?
    Is this card locked or not as I thought it was open after reading post 3 Hidden Content
    You could try this, programmer in phoenix mode card in it open NagraEdit press Ctrl + D this opens debugging options, go to comm tick read rom11 dataspace only then click on read from card you will get a window pop up click OK.
    When finished click on Eeprom scroll down to D000, A's are Ird B's are BK have a play see how it goes.
    D000: 07 27 01 5C 01 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 AA AA AA | .'...........???
    D010: AA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 | ?...............
    D020: 00 BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB 07 38 06 5C 00 00 24 | .????????.8....$
    D030: CC CC CC FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 FF FF | ?????????????.??

Post Thanks
    Chats

[QUOTE=Satch;179046]Hi All,
    @ fish007Is this card locked or not as I thought it was open after reading post 3 Hidden Content
    QUOTE]
    that what i thought also,as he stated he "unlooped" the card before and the box had been running fine. So in affect !! a glitcher/unlooper wouldnt/shuld'nt be needed .

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hi lads,

the above quote is baffeling me m8 ( unless im reading it wrong)
    You used to have a 4200dvb.. was that box stollen ???
    You unlocked the card after your hardware/unlooper was stollen.. what did you use to unlock it then ???
    If the 4200 was also stollen but you still have the card, then there is no point in glitching it to get the B/K as that key wont work with any other box.
    again,, if the 4200 was stollen, what box are you trying to modify ????
    If that rev bod card is not unlocked then its pointless trying to read it with any software, it just wont happen.
    I'll stick my kneck out and say the card has never been touched and will need an unlooper to unlock it, the T911 is ok for rom11 cards, But no glitcher can gaurentee the boxkey will be correct when unlocked.