Heres a Guide for TIt 2 FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, not my work credit goes to orginal authors.
How to Program 'Titanium 2' Card:
Programs/Software Required:
1. Titanium 1+2 Cardprogger (including files linked to this)
2. Nagra Edit
3. Winexplorer
4. Phoenix Programmer
Step One:
Make sure programmer is set to phoenix mode (3.58 mhz) and then insert titanium2 card.
Step Two:
Run 'Titanium 1+2 cardprogger', Identify card should come up as 'OS: 02.01 ATR: ******************'
Step Three:
Although not essential...do it anyway....erase card....progger will go through motions and
come back as card in 'virgin'state.
Step Four:
Load Flash (Tit2_Nagra_emu_hex.hex)
Load EEprom (Tit2_Nagra_emu_eep.eep)
Load CryptKey (Tit2_Nagra_emu_CryptKey.hex)
Step Five:
Click on 'Program'
Card will now program the card with the files selected......once this is complete close the software.
Step Six:
Now you must create a .bin image for your card.........
Run Nagra edit and load the relevent .bin image for your area from the 'bin images' folder....insert your IRD and BK
in the relevent boxes in 'data editor'.....DONOT ALTER ANY OTHER DETAILS IN IMAGE....some people find entering IRD backwards
works others will find putting it in straight will work (straight = 12 ** ** **, backward= ** ** ** 12)...
save the image with a name u will remember eg...my_bin_image.bin
close nagra edit.
Step Seven:
Run Winexplorer......load script 'loadeep' (found in 'Tit2 Nagra emu' folder).....run script...when prompted load the image u have saved
in previous step (eg....my_bin_image.bin).....once script has finished close all programs and remove card from programmer.
Step Eight:
Switch Cable STB on and wait for screen to tell you to insert card....insert card....wait approx 30-60 seconds whilst card updates and then change channel
using remote.
Thanks to adam123
For this tut