Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Tech My Quest towards MOSC.. a 2110 first !

Hi guys,

I've got my hands on a Samsung 2110 which has recently gone out of subscription. So I know for a fact that it card is paired.

I've got a USB Infinity Unlimited card reader/programmer (which I have till date never used!), so, don't really know where to start with it. I'm aware I need an unlooper (narrowed down to Markdata's dual, thanks you know who). I'll buy that once I've got the basics right. If this is not my cup of tea, I'd rather not invest any further!

I know that the 1st thing I need to do is to get the BK and IRD and that one of these is written at the back panel.

1. I see 3 numbers on the back panel... top, middle, bottom. Now, which one of these 3 is the IRD ?
    2. How can I backup the card using the same programmer? I'd like to do this first, so that I can revert back to this should I screw anything up.
    3. How do I extract the BK & IRD from the card using the USB Infinity Unlimited car reader/programmer?
    Last edited by Sicilian; 02-10-2009 at 01:29 PM.
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: My Quest towards MOSC.. a 2110 first !

has the box been taken off the feed or the card taken out when the sub has been canceled? if not they might of hit the card Hidden Content as i have found out a few times with them boxes

Post Thanks
    Chats

The box in question wasn't disconnected when the sub was cancelled. But, on connecting to the feed, I can still see FTA channels. Can see some more channels, but not sure if they're FTA or not. Think they're all FTA channels.

How does this affect the gliching? Can I not glich the FTA box anymore?

My own Sammy has not been disconnected yet. I'll make sure to take it off the feed when I cancel my TV package.
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

On the box that you with to modify, what does card status say in the engineers menu? This is very important, as it could say never paired and still be able to view the fta channels. When the sub is cancelled a hit is sent to cancel premium channels & remove the box key from the smartcard.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Ok... One step further. Got a bit of information now! Yesss...!

Had to use the OLD method to get into the engineer's menu - Press Up+down (5secs) and connect power, left+right (5 secs), up+down
    (5 secs).

I actually feel empowered now that I've got the following pieces of information :-).

Card Status (page 6/20) say = Ok.
    Card Version/Revision = ROM11 revBOD (DNASP011 revBOD)
    Nagra IRD = Put no in Scientific Calc in Dec mode > Convert to Hex > Write IRD backwards in twos to get your IRD.

From the above info, I'd say that the Card is not locked out and it is still paired with the box.

Next steps?
    I believe I need to extract the Box Key. How do I do that? Can I use my USB Infinity Unlimited card programmer to get that info? If so, how?
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

the card is stream locked at B0D you will need to glitch it with an unlooper, even tho the card status is ok all that means is the ird is correct but the bk may still be fake as the box was instream on the contract finishing

the EMM stream is sent for an average of 4 days after the contract has been cancelled so to alter the card and change the bk, VM are also know to sent a hit that changes 4 of the bk numbers so it still looks real but it is fake and leave the ird alone, which i would guess might have happened in your case

you may be lucky and have missed the hit, the only way to tell is to get an unlooper and reset the bugcatchers to 00,

good luck
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thesparky Hidden Content
    the card is stream locked at B0D you will need to glitch it with an unlooper, even tho the card status is ok all that means is the ird is correct but the bk may still be fake as the box was instream on the contract finishing

the EMM stream is sent for an average of 4 days after the contract has been cancelled so to alter the card and change the bk, VM are also know to sent a hit that changes 4 of the bk numbers so it still looks real but it is fake and leave the ird alone, which i would guess might have happened in your case

you may be lucky and have missed the hit, the only way to tell is to get an unlooper and reset the bugcatchers to 00,

good luck
    Sorry, would have to disagree with you there, normally if the card gets the hit, card status shows 'never paired', but I could be wrong.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by whoamI Hidden Content
    Sorry, would have to disagree with you there, normally if the card gets the hit, card status shows 'never paired', but I could be wrong.
    ive just had it on a 2100c box, card status was "OK", done a card and only got fta channels with a known working image, so i jtagged it and it returned a bk with 4 different numbers

ie 2E 34 F4 A2 11 4B 8C EE

and the real bk i got with the jtag was 2E 34 F4 A2 22 4B 8D EE

note the change is highlighted in red, each of the 4 digits were i character lower than the real character

the bk shown here is slightly different so it is NOT my real bk for security reason

i hope im wrong in this case and the card hasn't been hit
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.

Post Thanks
    Chats

no edit button on my post:
    the second bk (real bk) was 2E 34 F4 A2 22 4B 9D EE
    D I S C L A I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

Happy to know that there's other possibilities of fooking up! Will help me be on the lookout. All good!!

Have ordered a DUAL unlooper from Mikedata. Hope to get it Tuesday. Should be in a position to do the trick on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Have also ordered a Phoenix Programmer... again expecting it early this week.

Interesting point: I disconnected my subbed box from the feed and went into the engineer's menu. It shows almost exactly the same info as the unsubbed box that I want to glich (besides the nagra IRD of course).
    Card status = Ok
    Smartcard version/Revision =
    ROM11 revBOD (DNASP011 revBOD)

Just confirmed with my cousin - The box was NOT connected to the feed when the subscription was cancelled.

By the looks of it, the card and the box are untouched and in the same state as my subbed box.
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

Is there any way I can get BK from a Sammy 2110c box? the card seems to be not paired with the box...

Post Thanks
    Chats

attention Re: My Quest towards MOSC.. a 2110 first !

Hidden Content Originally Posted by mk753 Hidden Content
    Is there any way I can get BK from a Sammy 2110c box? the card seems to be not paired with the box...
    Please dont hijack threads make your own by all means m8
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

Right Pande, here we go Hidden Content

First download this pack: -

PHP Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/288836712/rom11_stuff.rar.html 
    Now follow this: -

Right here we go. XP is best OS to use for this procedure.

1. Install Microsoft script debugger, scd10en attached.
    2. TURN OFF ANY ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE + SET PC POWER SETTINGS TO ALWAYS ON & TURN OFF ANY SCREEN SAVERS ETC..
    3. Unloop card as follows: -

Set mikedata unlooper to bank b for rom11 cards.
    Open winexplorer attached, if you get an error first time u start it, close & re-start the program.
    Click configure > quick settings should be 'my looper' and set your com port, normally com 1. Click ok.
    Now File > open script > open the mikedata script.
    Now click Card > Execute script. A windows should pop up giving you your IRD, make a note of it then press ok. Now wait & be patient, could take a few seconds or half an hour. Once unlooped the script will automatically stop & let you know.

4. Now read use your serial phoenix programmer NOT infinity, if you really want to risk the infinity let me know & i'll point you towards a guide. Connect up your serial phoenix, start nagraedit attached. Click on Card > Read from card.
    5. Once read, click on Data editor, the you will see your IRD & BK Hidden Content Now click on File > Save card image before you do anything else.
    6. Open rom 11 blockered image attached with nagraedit. Rights date are set to sometime in 2012, so no need to go into that for now.
    7. Enter you IRD & BK from the orignal saved card image & save image & my blockered rom 11.
    8. Click on Card > Write to card.

Thats it, your done. Place rom 11 in box, switch to premium channel & let keys update.

If you ever need to get you need to reset the BD keys using the A3E_B09 script attached. NEVER USE THIS ON A CARD UNLESS YOU KNOW THE BK & IRD!!!

You do this as follows: -

Open nagraedit
    Click on Comm tab > Open D2C > Send D2C and let it run, it can take a few attempts.

All the above is best run using a serial phoenix programmer & mikedata dual unlooper.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by mk753 Hidden Content
    As desssertdog says, do not hijack threads, but in answer to your question, NO unless the card is paired. Thats the only way to get the bk.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by whoamI Hidden Content
    Right Pande, here we go Hidden Content
    First download this pack: -
    PHP Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/288836712/rom11_stuff.rar.html 
    Now follow this: -
    Right here we go. XP is best OS to use for this procedure.
    1. Install Microsoft script debugger, scd10en attached.
    2. TURN OFF ANY ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE + SET PC POWER SETTINGS TO ALWAYS ON & TURN OFF ANY SCREEN SAVERS ETC..
    3. Unloop card as follows: -
    Set mikedata unlooper to bank b for rom11 cards.
    Open winexplorer attached, if you get an error first time u start it, close & re-start the program.
    Click configure > quick settings should be 'my looper' and set your com port, normally com 1. Click ok.
    Now File > open script > open the mikedata script.
    Now click Card > Execute script. A windows should pop up giving you your IRD, make a note of it then press ok. Now wait & be patient, could take a few seconds or half an hour. Once unlooped the script will automatically stop & let you know.
    4. Now read use your serial phoenix programmer NOT infinity, if you really want to risk the infinity let me know & i'll point you towards a guide. Connect up your serial phoenix, start nagraedit attached. Click on Card > Read from card.
    5. Once read, click on Data editor, the you will see your IRD & BK Hidden Content Now click on File > Save card image before you do anything else.
    6. Open rom 11 blockered image attached with nagraedit. Rights date are set to sometime in 2012, so no need to go into that for now.
    7. Enter you IRD & BK from the orignal saved card image & save image & my blockered rom 11.
    8. Click on Card > Write to card.
    Thats it, your done. Place rom 11 in box, switch to premium channel & let keys update.
    If you ever need to get you need to reset the BD keys using the A3E_B09 script attached. NEVER USE THIS ON A CARD UNLESS YOU KNOW THE BK & IRD!!!
    You do this as follows: -
    Open nagraedit
    Click on Comm tab > Open D2C > Send D2C and let it run, it can take a few attempts.
    All the above is best run using a serial phoenix programmer & mikedata dual unlooper.
    great tutorial m8, the only thing i would add is the unlooper might need flashing and that the unlooper has a pot to adjust the VCC, for a B0D card the VCC should be 26, the first delay will show a VCC of 30 but watch the 2nd delay for a true VCC

from memory mikedata's dual is turn the pot fully clockwise till you here a click and then 5 full turn back for a rom11 or 3 turn for a rom10

but ofcause try the unlooper as it comes first and dont stop a script, only do the above if you get a read error before the script even starts
    D I S C L A I M E R

Post Thanks
    Chats

attention Re: My Quest towards MOSC.. a 2110 first !

Great post whoami this should help loads of members well done m8 and thanks
    Last edited by DessertDog; 06-10-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

Cheers whoami & sparky... this is great stuff. Many thanks for the tut and pointers.

Mike's sent the unlooper out today morning, so I should get it 1st thing tomorrow. Expecting the Phoenix Programmer to arrive tomorrow as well.

I'll update this thread with the results soon as I am able to do some stuff.
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

something i was wanting to know, if i was to get a brand new box with matching card thats obviously never been online, is that ok or does the box and card have to have been on stream at some point legitly to register the card or summit ?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thomson Hidden Content
    if i was to get a brand new box with matching card thats obviously never been online, is that ok or does the box and card have to have been on stream at some point legitly to register the card or summit?
    Actually, a good question... good to think outside the box sometimes.

Logically, I think if you have the BK, IRD & NetId... and the right tools, you should be good to go.

But then, this isn't my forte per se... I may be wrong.
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

with the 2110c it needs to be activated by VM legitly, giving the rom card the ird and bk and tiers needed to work

a second hit is sent to set the netid/frequency and pin,

thus giving you a working box, these details will not change apart from the tiers, which will change on a hit once a year or as your contract expires/renews

once a contract is cancelled an emm hit is sent for an average of 4 days to change the cards details,

this hit can be to reset the ird and give a fake bk and normally leaves the tiers
    the other hit leaves the ird intact but alters the bk so it looks real, basically to frustrate you into giving up on doing it
    D I S C L A I M E R

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast