Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: My Quest towards MOSC.. a 2110 first !

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thelostone Hidden Content
    Nice one bud glad to see you are sortedHidden Content
    All thanks to you guys mate... ! Hidden Content

Did have a scary moment when I tried to straighten the cap feet and the solder came off the board with a bit of the circuit... oh dear, I thought! Been bloody 15 years since I last soldered something (or in this case... de-soldered something!)
    Best regards,
    pande_monium

Post Thanks
    Chats

thats great news, i really hope members will learn from this that the card had nothing to do with the box from working, and so not to just jump to a card error

i will report a tho, as from last monday any old rom10 image will return an AP53 error

well not exactly an error but the box will freeze at ap53
    this is a new problem but only effects a 4000 pace box on 3.3 or higher

this is first published here on @WOD by thesparky,

the simple way around it is:

boot the box as normal without a card and then put in the card once the box has updated

enjoy

My 4000 is getting to AP53 at freezing do you think this coulb be the problem we discussed earlier Sparky? Or do you think it is the dreaded 3.7??

Judd

Post Thanks
    Chats

have you checked in the eng menu the softwere version?

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thesparky Hidden Content
    the card is stream locked at B0D you will need to glitch it with an unlooper, even tho the card status is ok all that means is the ird is correct but the bk may still be fake as the box was instream on the contract finishing

the EMM stream is sent for an average of 4 days after the contract has been cancelled so to alter the card and change the bk, VM are also know to sent a hit that changes 4 of the bk numbers so it still looks real but it is fake and leave the ird alone, which i would guess might have happened in your case

you may be lucky and have missed the hit, the only way to tell is to get an unlooper and reset the bugcatchers to 00,

good luck
    So do you unloop the card first to get the bk and ird from the paired card? I would have though glitching it would remove the bk and ird. I have the mike data dual by the way..

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by whoamI Hidden Content
    Right Pande, here we go Hidden Content
    First download this pack: -
    PHP Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/288836712/rom11_stuff.rar.html 
    Now follow this: -
    Right here we go. XP is best OS to use for this procedure.
    1. Install Microsoft script debugger, scd10en attached.
    2. TURN OFF ANY ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE + SET PC POWER SETTINGS TO ALWAYS ON & TURN OFF ANY SCREEN SAVERS ETC..
    3. Unloop card as follows: -
    Set mikedata unlooper to bank b for rom11 cards.
    Open winexplorer attached, if you get an error first time u start it, close & re-start the program.
    Click configure > quick settings should be 'my looper' and set your com port, normally com 1. Click ok.
    Now File > open script > open the mikedata script.
    Now click Card > Execute script. A windows should pop up giving you your IRD, make a note of it then press ok. Now wait & be patient, could take a few seconds or half an hour. Once unlooped the script will automatically stop & let you know.
    4. Now read use your serial phoenix programmer NOT infinity, if you really want to risk the infinity let me know & i'll point you towards a guide. Connect up your serial phoenix, start nagraedit attached. Click on Card > Read from card.
    5. Once read, click on Data editor, the you will see your IRD & BK Hidden Content Now click on File > Save card image before you do anything else.
    6. Open rom 11 blockered image attached with nagraedit. Rights date are set to sometime in 2012, so no need to go into that for now.
    7. Enter you IRD & BK from the orignal saved card image & save image & my blockered rom 11.
    8. Click on Card > Write to card.
    Thats it, your done. Place rom 11 in box, switch to premium channel & let keys update.
    If you ever need to get you need to reset the BD keys using the A3E_B09 script attached. NEVER USE THIS ON A CARD UNLESS YOU KNOW THE BK & IRD!!!
    You do this as follows: -
    Open nagraedit
    Click on Comm tab > Open D2C > Send D2C and let it run, it can take a few attempts.
    All the above is best run using a serial phoenix programmer & mikedata dual unlooper.
    So can i unloop a paired card then read it in nagra edit to get the bk and ird?

Post Thanks
    Chats

yes m8 that the way forward, first read the card with nagra edit, the rom revision tell you what card you have rom 10 or rom 11, then the Eeprom revision tells you the possible stream lock revision and hence the right script to use
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader.
    I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Post Thanks
    Chats

info Re: My Quest towards MOSC.. a 2110 first !

Hidden Content Originally Posted by warez5 Hidden Content
    So can i unloop a paired card then read it in nagra edit to get the bk and ird?
    Yes m8 you can and the thing is dont go looking all kinds of scripts as they will baffle you which ones to use and winexplorer can run faulty ,,just download sidewinder unlocker script and sidewinder get my bk both are fantastic at getting you details from moscs cards just put you card in your unlooper and click your shortcut link to the above downloaded scripts click what one you want and let it run ,,as the above post says read your card to see what rev it is ,,but I do it this way,,,, download a program called cardtols,,and click reset card make sure you click reset,,this will tell you the rev and give you your IRD which can be lost when glitching the card although it is easy to get if ya do loss it ,,,but saves you the hassle if you do ,this program can also be used for cleaning and wiping your rom cards just like mrom,So download the scripts I have said Use wat one you want to I prefer the unlocker script which will open your card get hold of a blockered image put in your new details open and write the card image using nagraedit put it in your box and enjoy this pleasure while it lasts my friend .happy modding
    Mickyrobbo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123