Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Wink Windows 7 ultimate 64bit latest release ?

whats the latest version number of windows 7 ??

i want windows 7 ultimate 64bit version, iam gonna see if i can get a goody from torrent sites, but theres so many available iam wondering whats what or if i should just wait till official release to be sure ?? (not that iam gonna buy it anyway, Hidden Content )

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Windows 7 ultimate 64bit latest release ?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by thomson Hidden Content
    whats the latest version number of windows 7 ??
    i want windows 7 ultimate 64bit version, iam gonna see if i can get a goody from torrent sites, but theres so many available iam wondering whats what or if i should just wait till official release to be sure ?? (not that iam gonna buy it anyway, Hidden Content )
    Goto to the top of the forums and press search, then search using the word: -

PHP Code:
    Repository 
    Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Question Re: Windows 7 ultimate 64bit latest release ?

Can someone tell me what the latest build version of windows 7 ultimate 64bit is thats on sale just now as of april 2010, thank you ?

dont know if its changed since its release last year or what.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Does it really matter?
    You download the official x64 bit one and install it. Then you get all the updates from Microshaft and your as up to date as everyone else.
    I put mine on last year some time and don't even know the version number, I just update as necessary and its fine.
    The OS stays the same, just the updates that change, hopefully to improve it.
    When you get it on, remember to tell us how long it takes you NOT to like it again and take it back off? :Hidden Content :

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Diablo13 Hidden Content
    Does it really matter?
    You download the official x64 bit one and install it. Then you get all the updates from Microshaft and your as up to date as everyone else.
    I put mine on last year some time and don't even know the version number, I just update as necessary and its fine.
    The OS stays the same, just the updates that change, hopefully to improve it.
    When you get it on, remember to tell us how long it takes you NOT to like it again and take it back off? :Hidden Content :
    yes it matters to me mate, i know what you mean but it matters to me, i want to know what the latest build is thats on sale just now.

You never know, I might even like to have it installed now seens that i think i found the fix to turn off the crap taskbar preview window as i also posted in the forum :Hidden Content :

but rest assured i will come back and slate the shet out of it again if I find fault, thats my job here to moan about things like that :Hidden Content :

Post Thanks
    Chats

Think latest one out is x64 enterprise edition.

The version I have installed is:

7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255

which most folk will probably have. Sure the build will stay the same until win7 sp1 is released.