Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Alternatives to Paypal ?

Hi all

Just had another run in with paypal again this morning so im proper pissed off atm.

I go to extend my rapidshare account this morning and click the pay button and then its like this payment is being taken form your bank account by echeque....and im like wtf...grrrrrHidden Content

I cant afford for it to come outta my bank account thats why i had the money in paypal in the first place. So i ring them up and get some women that dosent talk a version of english that i can understand...grrHidden Content

Apparently because my transaction was in euros and my balance in my account is in pounds they have to echeque it....wtf...grrr

last i checked money was money Hidden Content

so i have now had to withdraw all the money from paypal and send it back to my account to cover the echeque going the other way, so i have a 5-7 days going one way and a 7-14 going the other way...grrHidden Content

Is there sensible alternatives to paypal cos id like to kick this into touch after the transactions are complete.Hidden Content

I bet this wouldnt happen if i had a debit card or a credit cardHidden Content
    Last edited by Chimaera; 07-08-2009 at 09:49 AM.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Alternatives to Paypal ?

Nochex is supposed to be a good alternative: -

Hidden Content
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Alternatives to Paypal ?

I've started using Google Checkout on the likes of ebuyer.

If you don't want a traditional credit card have a look at the pre-pay credit cards. Be careful to look at the charges before signing up to one though.