Chats

jade goody passes away

wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: jade goody passes away

Its not nice to say but at least she is not now in pain. She fullfilled her dying wish to get married and to have her kids christened which i am so pleased for her. She has made alot more people aware of this dissease and cancer charities are benifitting from it which is such a good thing that she has done. I just hope that her family and friends are left alone to grieve for her without the paparazi causing too much trouble.

R.I.P Jade you will be missed by so many more people than you knew.

Post Thanks
    Chats

god bless jade

R.I.P

Post Thanks
    Chats

Thats so sad but true what you said TT, at least she's at peace now

I didn't particularly like her while she was in big brother, but I truly admire what she did latterly in the last few months of her life, not only did she succeed in fullfilling her dying wishes she raised cervical cancer awareness to a new level

No amount of money or advertising managed to do what Jade did, in that respect she truly did leave a great legacy

I sincerely hope that as a result of things England now lower the age limit for cervical smears back down to the age of 20

RIP Jade Hidden Content
    gяσωιηg σℓ∂ ιѕ мαη∂αтσяу; gяσωιηg υρ ιѕ σρтισηαℓ.
    If you would like to help with the running costs of the site click below

Hidden Content
    Honesty is better than sugar coated bullsh!t

Retired Grumpy Grandad notanotherone's Avatar
    Post Thanks
    Chats

you either luved her ot loathed her, but R.I.P.Hidden Content
    Last edited by notanotherone; 22-03-2009 at 11:06 AM.
    wii #5344 2071 8397 4304
    Hidden Content
    Trust me the devil allways wins ,no matter how hard we resist

Respected
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Regardless of loved or loathed noone deserves to go that young,R.I.P jade and god bless your family at this time.

Post Thanks
    Chats

My honest opinion is that Jade Goody was dragged from obscurity and thrust into the tv limelight, where her ignorance and racism showed through.
    As a tv personality I did not like her and don't believe she should have been one, it was a role she was not mentally equipped to handle!
    That being said she did not deserve to get this terrible illness at such a young age, but what she did with it, that is the wonder.
    She used it to force cervical cancer in to everyones mind and highlighted the shortcomings of medical care in this country. She also did her best to secure the financial security of her children after her death, by allowing media access to her life at this terrible time for her and her family.
    Like her or not, the last few months of her life have been her finest hour and she should be admired for her public courage and the good she has done in highlighting this underestimated and deadly form of cancer.
    The girl done good.
    R.I.P Jade, your peace is well deserved. Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

i liked her. i wondered why there were no posts on here when she was ill and i didnt want to start one incase the majority of people didnt like her. she called a spade a spade. i think she was too daft to be a racist and she openly said what a lot of others think but are too scared to say in this day and age of political correctness gone mad.

yes there is racism in this country but not just because of the colour of your skin. i wont take this thread off track but im very pleased someone started it.

dying at 27 is an absolute tragedy - 2 little boys without a mother and to die on mothers day was just cruel.

may she rest in peace and hopefully some good will come of all she did for cervical cancer.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Taken from my local newspaper today and which I thought was a fitting epitaph For Jade. Her love for her boys shines through.
    Even in death the cancer charity support goes on.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009, 02:55
    Cancer victim Jade Goody's hopes for her children have been unveiled in poignant final message.
    The reality TV star said she hoped Bobby and Freddie would turn into "fine, upstanding young men", and that their times together were her "most precious memories", according to a report.
    The 27 year old also pledges that her husband Jack Tweed, mother Jackiey and the boys' father Jeff Brazier would help bring the boys up.
    Her message - published in The Sun - comes from a book called Jade: Remember Me This Way, about her life. It is being published later this month with profits going to charity Marie Curie Cancer Care.
    Addressing Bobby, five, and Freddie, four, Goody said: "I have asked for this book to be made so that when you are older you can remember just how much fun we had together.
    Goody said: "We had so many wonderful adventures together, from horse-riding and fishing in Wales to camel rides in the desert of Abu Dhabi and water fights at Butlins. "These are my most precious memories, and this book will be your keepsake so that you will always remember the good times.
    "Some person much wiser than me once said that if you never discovered something you would die for, then you haven't lived. Well, you are both proof that I have lived. I will love you always. Mummy."
    The 27-year-old died on March 22 after losing a battle against cervical cancer.
    Her funeral takes place on Saturday in Essex.
    Last edited by Diablo13; 01-04-2009 at 05:18 PM.