Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: PSP Slim

Post Thanks
    Chats

PSP Slim

Hi guys
    Looking for a little help, I have recently received a PSP Slim without the original box and was wondering is there any way of finding out the firmware version without the box. When I look at the settings it shows v5.something but I assume that it has just been updated.
    Cheers

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: PSP Slim

To find your firmware version you need to go to settings > system setting > system information.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Thanks for the quick reply Sicilian,
    But I think the the firmware has been updated and I was trying to find out the original firmware version. I have read that if you have the original packaging it tells you there is there any other way to find this out.
    I am not up to date with the PSP as I said I have just got it and would like to mod it but after reading some pages this original firmware issue seems to make or break the whole process I am probably wrong but I am just trying to learn. Hopefully with some help.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hidden Content Originally Posted by tuffers Hidden Content
    Thanks for the quick reply Sicilian,
    But I think the the firmware has been updated and I was trying to find out the original firmware version. I have read that if you have the original packaging it tells you there is there any other way to find this out.
    I am not up to date with the PSP as I said I have just got it and would like to mod it but after reading some pages this original firmware issue seems to make or break the whole process I am probably wrong but I am just trying to learn. Hopefully with some help.
    Not really sure tbh, but read this post. It may help you Hidden Content
    Last edited by Sicilian; 06-03-2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.