Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Guns N' Roses album set for release

Guns N' Roses' comeback album Chinese Democracy is finally ready for release, after a 17-year wait for fans.

The record, billed as "one of the most highly anticipated albums in rock history", marks the first album of new material from the band since 1991's simultaneous release of Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II.

Guns N' Roses took the rock scene by storm in the mid-1980s, packing out stadiums.

Appetite for Destruction was a huge worldwide success, shifting more than 28 million copies worldwide and becoming one of the best-selling albums yet.

Overall the band has sold more than 90 million records globally.

Fronted by Axl Rose, the group has gone through various line-up changes since they were formed.

They are known for head-banging anthems such as Sweet Child o' Mine, Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle.

"The release of Chinese Democracy marks a historic moment in rock n' roll," Irving Azoff and Andy Gould, Guns N' Roses' co-managers, said in a statement.

"And we're launching with a monumental campaign that matches the groundbreaking sound of the album itself. Guns N' Roses fans have every reason to celebrate, for this is only the beginning."

Chinese Democracy is released in the UK on on November 24 on CD and vinyl (accompanied by a free digital download of the tracks), and as a separate digital album.

This is what i have wanted for so long!!! I have listened to the leaked tracks and they are brilliant. Back to how they should be at there best just a shame that Axl Rose and Dizzy are the only ones left from the band in the 90s but they sound so so good. Bring on the World tour i would love to see them Live again as when i went to see them in the 90s they were out of this world

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Guns N' Roses album set for release

i love the old stuff andi feel the new album is good too.