Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Anyone tested / used Ipod Nano video clones?

As the title guys, anyone tried / tested / used a Ipod Nano Video clone? Seen some on fleabay hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8GB-3RD-GENERATION-SILVER-MP3-MP4-PLAYER-WITH-FM-UK_W0QQitemZ190226141226QQihZ009QQcategoryZ73839QQ cmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Just wondering what the quality is like, is the sound quality any good? Comments anyone please.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: Anyone tested / used Ipod Nano video clones?

No sorry m8 but i hope they aint the same as the last lot that was on sale on there cos they were never the memory they clased them as.
    PLEASE, support this charity Help for Heroes
    If this post has helped you please hit the thanks button below ty

Post Thanks
    Chats

Theres a couple of sellers stating genuine 8GB samsung memory, just deciding weither to take a flyer on one or not.
    D I S C L A I M E R My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Just purchased one of these
    Code:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8GB-3RD-GENERATION-SILVER-MP3-MP4-PLAYER-WITH-FM-UK_W0QQitemZ190226141226QQihZ009QQcategoryZ73839QQ%20cmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262
    Will report back with what the quality is like once received. Tbh I only want it to use in the gym, so will prob take a bit of a battering.

Post Thanks
    Chats

I've just one word for this item CRAP!

It's going back.

Post Thanks
    Chats

yes i have , just dont em , its a waste of money, after 4 5 months it will start giving u problems, the sound quality is not that good but in ?15 20 its not bad to give a gift to littleones