Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Smile sterling lcd tv handbook wanted?

my sister has bought a reconditioned sterling 32in lcd tvmodel no st3219 but no handbook for it can anyone direct me to the company that makes this tv so she can order a handbook of them i cant find the company that makes this set on the internet any advice would be great pc tried google the model number still cant find it
    Last edited by tomboy1; 15-02-2008 at 12:23 PM.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Angry Re: sterling lcd tv handbook wanted?

Can anyone advice about the above this tv may be made under another company name any advice would be helpfull have seached the net cant find this tv under sterling name so may be another company makes it please advice if you can its driving me nust thanks

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: sterling lcd tv handbook wanted?

bought 1 today.. 40" with hand book and it says its sold by tesco but searched tesco to no availe....sorry

Post Thanks
    Chats

i bought a 42" sterling tv last week and noticed this morning that the sterling brand name on front of tv was just a sticker so pulled it off and underneath its ALBA!!! not quite sure whats going on but one of my thoughts was that maybe alba make the sterling tv's too - either that or i've bought a dodgy tv Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

The problem is when you buy one of these"unbranded" tvs they are normaly made in there hundereds in a factory in china or some were like that under lots of other names as well, so you will have a heck of a job trying to find out were they are made.From what i can find out the people who make sterling also make logic tvs.If i find out any more info i will let you no, imo you would be better off if you have a question with your tv is to make a post and please make sure you give us as much info as poss.Sorry i can not be more help

Hidden Content
    wods trivia challenge - Daily Trivia Game

For all your fish keeping needs
    I am glad we could help you with your problem if you need anymore advice just ask,
    Also if you would like to help with the running costs of the site you can always donate here
    Thanks in advance its very much appreciated:)