Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: [DEV]Online Movie Player

That's bad news to stream the file though as if I understand it correctly (haven't tried anything) a downloaded file is now not played correctly by vlc? Vlc was key to the whole process for re-streaming the video back to the dbox, if vlc can't do anything with the file then we're stuck! Only way would the to
    1. Download the file completely and unXOR it with the suggested Perl script from your link.
    2. Hack VLC to support the new format on the fly
    3. Have yet another proxy between VLC and the BBC stream that unXOR the file on the fly.

The above is just food for thoughts.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Maybe this: Hidden Content

and this: Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

yep these files can be used to already do 1., and maybe 3. with a bit of work although it would take quite some buffering as the file would need to be processed as it's streamed from the server.
    Thanks for the research!

Post Thanks
    Chats

naughty BBC again....

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

On the Xbox running XBMC ...

Just to update those that haven't been following Beebhack...

Last week's update was a temporary fix - we were expecting there to be more "features" of the XOR encryption and there were. Programs are now encrypted with various different 2-byte patterns and sometimes have this pattern reversed at the end of the encrypted data, sometimes not.

A packet dump from a real iPod session is coming soon, but our expert perl hacker found a way to work out the key and the method just from the data file anyway :P

I'm sure johnsto will be able to port his findings into python fairly easily, but for the moment the method for watching iPlayer in XBMC is to run the get_iplayer download/decrypt client on a shared folder and just watch the video across the network.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hi guys,

not sure if I had posted this here before but a while ago FreddyFrog added some work to above so extra UK features could be used.

I think most of his work was lost when another Forum went down and I still got some stuff in other forums/my web site..

Basically you run a Web Server on a PC in your Network and can then via the DBox select Youtube etc and other stuff to stream to your PC

Most of the work was done by Haenchen and Musicus and the original post is Hidden Content

Version 0.4 here: Hidden Content

More Info here: Hidden Content

The newest feature is the modification of the Search via the Dbox Remote on the Dbox screen.

The original File containing the Link would normally be here

Code:
    c:\xampplite\htdocs\requests\links.csv

Copy links.cvs via ftp to: /var/plugins/links.csv

Rename c:\xampplite\htdocs\requests\links.csv on your HDD in something else (just to be safe)

Modify the new Path of links.cvs within c:\xampplite\htdocs\requests\inc.php anpassen (Line 176)

Code:
    $handle = fopen ("ftp://root:Hidden Content .xxx.xxx/var/plugins/links.csv","r");
    xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx needs to be the IP of the Dbox and root/dbox2 maight need to be changed if you have a different password or use it on a Dream Box running Neutrino.

Download the actual script from here: Hidden Content

extract it and copy to here:/var/tuxbox/plugins

Via Telnet chmod 755 remotube.sh

Add var/tuxbox/plugins/remotube.sh into TuxWetter for example in order to be able to start it.

"Input"-Plugin and "MSG-Box"-Plugin must be on your Dbox/Dream Box Image !!!

You can now add/remove Words etc from the Youtube, MyVideo and MySpace searches.

To delete it's enough to only add a few letters/words that do not appear in any other searches.

Please feel free to add/comment etc.

I have not tested this !!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234