Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: floor heating

Post Thanks
    Chats

floor heating

does anyone have pointers to find someone that can help me put in floor heating? i don't know much about it, but it was great when we had it at this fancy ski resort condo.

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: floor heating

I have just fitted underfloor heating in my extension. I have a solid floor on the ground floor and joist on the top floor. I went with Rehau system. The pipes clip into rails on the ground floor and the concrete screed goes over them, on the joist, you have a aluminium plate that lays between the joist and the pipes run in the grooves in the plates. I went over the top on controls, I have fitted four Trend BMS units, and a temperature sensor in every room that I have completed, as each room has its own circuit. I plan to do the rest of the house in the summer. We have tiled all the floors, even in the bedroom and en-suite and bathroom. Downstairs is getting tiled aswell, as the heat transfers better with tiles, even better with yorkshire stone 3 x 2's but the missus would not have these. Here are some links for the installation pdf's
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    You can find more here Hidden Content
    If you contact them for a price, you can email them a cad drawing of your house, they will design the installation, and give you a cost, you can order the stuff from BSS and they tell you all you need. We are really impressed with it.