Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks
    Chats

MP3 player with line in recording?

Hello,

I?m after a MP3 player with a good quality line in recording facility, can anyone recommend one?

Post Thanks
    Chats

Re: MP3 player with line in recording?

Hidden Content well i must say i have been using audiograbber for most of my mp3 stuff and backups .and my lad use it 4 his lp and casset back ups says it got good line in sampling ..so give it a try ..and its free just do search .oh u may have to put the lame or waterver codec u want into it ..good luck

February 9 : Audiograbber is now freeware.
    See statment below and just get it from the
    The new version is named 1.83 and it is almost the same as 1.82. There are no new functions, just some minor bugfixes and smaller improvements. Normally this would only justify a build increase (from 1.82 build 2 to 1.82 build 3) but since it is now freeware I feel it is best to give it its own version number.
    Development will continue and it should not take that long before we see a version 1.84 with support for some new internal encoders. I am working with Spoon from dBPowerAMP with that. (Basically, he is telling me how to support the internal encoders he have for his program

Audiograbber is a beautiful piece of software that grabs digital audio from cd's. It copies the audio digitally-not through the soundcard-which enables you to make perfect copies of the originals. It can even perform a test to see that the copies really are perfect. Audiograbber can also automatically normalize the music, delete silence from the start and/or end of tracks, and send them to a variety or external MP3 encoders, such as Fraunhofers L3enc, or even use some MP3/WMA encoders internally for automatic creation of MP3's. Audiograbber can download and upload disc info from freedb, an Internet compact disc database. You can even record your vinyl LP's or cassette tapes with Audiograbber and make wav's or MP3's of them. There are a lot more functions in Audiograbber, but to put it simply: Audiograbber has the most features one can wish from such a program!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Hello!

Thanks for the advice but I?m after a standalone MP3 player with line in recording, I?d like to tape from an electric drum kit and my dad wants some records transferring to PC (then CD), neither is anywhere near my PC.

Thanks anyway!

Post Thanks
    Chats

Maplins are selling a usb turntable that converts your music from cd and audio tapes so if you can stick your drums onto a tape this would be all you need. Hidden Content

Post Thanks
    Chats

I dont remember the exact model but we have a creative one at work which seems to work quite well. Either that or a laptop & line in?