PDA

View Full Version : World of Sat Yep yo guessed it AGAIN lol

tinkertiler
23-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Thanks so much to World Of Satellite for a great service as always on my new toy :) The VU+ Solo 2. Its awesome. Picture quality and speed of it compared to the Solo is streets apart. Ive got a Solo1, a Uno and now the Solo 2 and the Solo 2 is by far the best box. Runs so much faster than the other 2 and the picture quality is so much better at 1080p.

Cozmo and i were setting up all 3 with new firmware and the Solo being the biggest pain to do and took the longest, then the uno was a bit quicker and the Solo 2 was done in about 5 mins flat!!! The EPG update happens so quick we both sat there and went has it worked??? Amazing box and amazing service as usual from WOS :)

The other thing i did notice was that i changed the LNB at the same time as i changed the box. Changed the LNB and on one of the channels before the change it was running at 70%, after i changed the LNB on the UNO it said 86% which i was very happy with then sorted the Solo 2 and checked the same channel again and it was all the way up at 99% !! Result lol Nilesat is now clearing without a issue where as before it wold break up but it runs fine even on a cloudy day :)

WOS you are the best and cannot recommend enough :) My mate just seen the solo 2 and think i will be placing a order for another one at some point with you :)

TT