PDA

View Full Version : Todays bets 12/5/2011

gazza2008
12-05-2011, 08:20 AM
Good Morning all

I didnt like the look of yesterdays racing so I left it alone.

We will be betting today so here they are :-

System Bet

CAPTAIN KNOCK 6.40 FOLK WIN BET Forcast price 8/11 ( I dont like giving odds on shots out but this will win)

Well backed before finishing third over C&D in March, having tried to make all and went very close at Fakenham (2m5f, good) soon after; confirmed wellbeing with easy success in restricted point latest and looks the one to beat.

NAP SILVER ADONIS 7.05 LUD Forcast Price 5/2

50-1 when winning last year?s Aintree Fox Hunters? and ran well for long way in this year?s race; tricky to catch right and how he reminded us at Cheltenham last time, where he looked sure to win with the blinkers reapplied only to throw in the towel when it mattered; that form still reads well in this company and might be worth chancing.

NB WORLD DOMINATION 2.30 YORK Currently 9/4 with will/hill

Buzz horse this spring and showed rumours of his ability were well founded when stylish winner of 1m3f Newbury maiden last month on debut; trainer continues to stress the horse?s inexperience and need to improve to warrant his place at head of Derby market but no doubt he has the potential and pedigree (out of stable Oaks winner) to take high rank.

EW MONT AGEL 3.00 YORK Currently 25/1 with will hill (low as 16 with others) so get on early if poss.

Never been quite able to live up to expectations (got very upset before last year?s Craven) but wasn?t disgraced on soft when ninth over this C&D on final start last term and possibilities on breeding he could improve as a 4yo.

Good Luck All

gazza2008
12-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Good Morning all

I didnt like the look of yesterdays racing so I left it alone.

We will be betting today so here they are :-

System Bet

CAPTAIN KNOCK 6.40 FOLK WIN BET Forcast price 8/11 ( I dont like giving odds on shots out but this will win)

Well backed before finishing third over C&D in March, having tried to make all and went very close at Fakenham (2m5f, good) soon after; confirmed wellbeing with easy success in restricted point latest and looks the one to beat.

NAP SILVER ADONIS 7.05 LUD Forcast Price 5/2

50-1 when winning last year?s Aintree Fox Hunters? and ran well for long way in this year?s race; tricky to catch right and how he reminded us at Cheltenham last time, where he looked sure to win with the blinkers reapplied only to throw in the towel when it mattered; that form still reads well in this company and might be worth chancing.

NB WORLD DOMINATION 2.30 YORK Currently 9/4 with will/hill

Buzz horse this spring and showed rumours of his ability were well founded when stylish winner of 1m3f Newbury maiden last month on debut; trainer continues to stress the horse?s inexperience and need to improve to warrant his place at head of Derby market but no doubt he has the potential and pedigree (out of stable Oaks winner) to take high rank.

EW MONT AGEL 3.00 YORK Currently 25/1 with will hill (low as 16 with others) so get on early if poss.

Never been quite able to live up to expectations (got very upset before last year?s Craven) but wasn?t disgraced on soft when ninth over this C&D on final start last term and possibilities on breeding he could improve as a 4yo.

Good Luck All

Good Evening all

A small Profit on the day

System Bet won :D

Nap 3rd

NB 4th

EW came 2nd @ forcast 25/1 actually ended up 14/1