PDA

View Full Version : the sparky

awol
11-10-2009, 03:29 PM
just a shout out to a great man who dedicated his own time to help tackle a mosc card.

if anyone needs help, this man is up for the job:trustme::hail:

thanks sparky appreciate it!

take care all!

awol

thesparky
11-10-2009, 10:10 PM
your more than welcome, a one to one on making/altering a rom image is a good way to understand the image itself rather than just giving an image and puttting in the basic info needed,

hopefully this way you will be able to help yourself if it ever stops or even be able to help others on their quest on a stable image

im glad we got it sorted and in a fairly quick time,

great student :D

Diablo13
11-10-2009, 10:17 PM
It's always nice to see to see someones help being properly recognised.
That's all that the helpful members on here ask for, a simple THANK YOU.
Well done to the sparky for continuing to help people where he can and to awol for publicly acknowledging the help he was given. :thumbup2:

Please will all members also remember the scales button, at the top of each post, to add to a members reputation when they have been helpful. Then everyone can see what a contributing and valuable member to our site you all are in all posts by that helpful member.
Helping each other is a foundation stone of any great community like ours.

turner123
12-10-2009, 12:13 AM
It's always nice to see to see someones help being properly recognised.
That's all that the helpful members on here ask for, a simple THANK YOU.
Well done to the sparky for continuing to help people where he can and to awol for publicly acknowledging the help he was given. :thumbup2:

Please will all members also remember the scales button, at the top of each post, to add to a members reputation when they have been helpful. Then everyone can see what a contributing and valuable member to our site you all are in all posts by that helpful member.
Helping each other is a foundation stone of any great community like ours.

dito to your post diablo....this is what makes wod such a great place...shame my student got his a** banned pmsl...oh well never mind

Diablo13
12-10-2009, 05:39 PM
.shame my student got his a** banned pmsl...oh well never mind

LMAO, why what the hell did you teach him to do turner 123? :roflmao:

turner123
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
It was nt to do with me why he got banned if it was I would have been banned ages ago lol. . . .thomson must done something worthy of his ban I suppose. . . Not my problem like cause im still ere enjoying the forum. . . . Nice work sparky giving your time to help others . . Credits to you pal

Diablo13
12-10-2009, 09:50 PM
I know why he was banned, he was a very naughty boy, that's all I will say, but I was just yanking your chain a bit turner.
No intense offended. :lol3: